- Adopt STN LCD screen, it can display voltage and current at the same time.
- Creative design with button to adjust voltage, left minus and right plus.
- Convenient to use with terminals
- Converter type: DC-DC
- Input voltage: 5-23V (Advice you can operate within 20V voltage to input anti-reverse. Remember the input voltage must be higher over 1V than output voltage)
- Output voltage: 0V-16.5V(Continuously adjustable)
- Maximunm current: 3A (Advice you had better operate within 2A, or it will spread out too much heat)
- High conversion efficiency: 95%
- Load Regulation S(I): ≤0.8%
- Voltage Regulation S(U): ≤0.8%
- Mainboard Demension: 50mm x 30mm x 12mm
Under power off situation, Holdind left button and power the supply,when the display begin flashing, release left button, with multimeter measuring the output voltage, by press the left and right button ,adjust the multimeter measuring voltage near 5V, such as 5.00V ,4.98V or 5.02V is ok too,at this situation,please ignore the displaying on this item. After adjustment,please power off it and then power to it again, then the calibration is completed. Errors can be calibrated in 0.04V, if the error is greater, you can try to calibrate it again.