The serial port Bluetooth module is fully qualified Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) 2Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. Your android phone can communicate with it to control your smart car or home appliances.It can also communicate with HC-05 Bluetooth master module.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR
- Compatibility: can be directly connected to Arduino board or Raspberry Pi, 51, AVR, STM32 board.
- Operating voltage: 3.2V - 5.5V (Onboard 3.3v LDO Regulator)
- Operating current: about 20mA when unpaired, paired 10mA
- Interface logic voltage: 3.3V / 5V compatible(Onboard level shift circuit)
- Logic Interface Type: UART TTL serial port
- Serial port baud rate: 9600 (default), can be modified to other values by AT command
- Effective Distance: Maximum 10 meters in open area
- After pairing, it can be used as a full-duplex serial port, without having to know any Bluetooth protocol, but only supports 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity bit communication format, which is the most commonly used communication format. It does not support other formats.
- When not establish a Bluetooth connection, you can set the baud rate, name, passkey via AT commands, parameter settings will be saved at power-down. After Bluetooth connection, it will automatically switch to transparent mode.
- Module role: Slave module. It can be paired with PC, Bluetooth hosts, most Bluetooth phones, PDA, PSP and other intelligent terminals whose Bluetooth is enable. Slave devices can not communicate with each other.
- The default password: 1234.