Waveshare Fisheye Camera Lens for Raspberry Pi A / A+ / B / B+ - Black
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
- Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Pi.
- Fisheye Lens, offers wider field of view.
- Supports optional infrared LED for night vision.
- 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor.
2. Camera specifications.
- Lens: 1/4 5M.
- Aperture (F) : 2.9.
- Focal Length : adjustable.
- Diagonal: 160 degree (while other normal cameras are typically 72 degree).
- Sensor best resolution: 1080p.
- Dimension: 25mm x 24mm x 22mm.
- 4 screw holes; Used for both attachment and 3.3V power supply; Supports up to 2 infrared LED and/or fill flash.
|English Manual / Spec||No|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||0.98 in x 0.98 in x 1.06 in (2.5 cm x 2.5 cm x 2.7 cm)|
|Weight||0.32 oz (9 g)|
1 x RPi Camera (G)
1 x 15-pin FFC
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$32.29 shipped||US$32.19 shipped||US$32.09 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?