|Shipping:||Free Shipping To UNITED STATES|
|Dispatch:||Item is temporarily sold out.|
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||USD$ 8.46 shipped||USD$ 8.43 shipped||USD$ 8.4 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?
Try Or Contact Us Directly
100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend (1 out of 1)
Involvement Level: Expert (understands the inner workings)
Pros: - It looks very very cool.
- Reading time is quite easy when you get the hang of it
- Shows date also
- Feels sturdy in your hand, surprisingly heavy though.
- Very bright
- The button used to display time is big and works easily
Cons: - The leather strap is very very stiff. I almost couldn't wrap it around my wrist and it was uncomfortable. It needs to be replaced.
- Setting the time and date is difficult. When you attempt to adjust the time, and delay pushing the buttons even for 2 seconds it goes off again and you need to start from the beginning. You need to be very fast.
- No seconds display. Even a plain second-timer would have been nice.
- Not sure if the automatic display of time can be turned off. This can be very annoying in theatres or other places where it needs to be very dark.
Other: I like this watch. If I'd bought something like this in my country it would have cost 10 times more. Reading the time is not as fast as just looking at a set of numbers like XX:XX:XX as were accustomed (atleast in here), but I don't think anyone buys a watch like this for that purpose. If you want something to show off or draw attention, this is your product :). A must-have for geeks! (like me).
Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections