Giving alarm in cause of motion detection
Multi-level users management and passwords definition
Simple and quick to setup
Infrared night vision 100m(300ft)
Support two-way audio monitoring
Motion detection via email & ftp
Remote Pan/Tilt roate (H:270degree & V:120degree)
Multi-users access and password protection
Supporting DDNS, LAN and Internet
Support both WEP&WPAE encryption
Embedded wed server enabling monitoring by IE browser & Firfox
Sending the image to your mailbox automatically when the IPCAM is triggered. Motion detection: internal motion function or external sensor to trigger images recording and transportation. Alarm sensor input / output. DDNS support. Advanced user management. Only allowing authorized users access to real-time images of the IP camera.
1.Audio 2.Lan 3.Wi-Fi 4.Power jack
IR night vision range: 3~5m
5.Light activated switch
Light activated switch can turn on IR LED light immediately if it is dim or dark, providing enough IR light for photographing and allowing camera display clear image.
6.Night vision IR light
11 IR LEDs, effective range is 5m; Left/right light are brighter and more uniform; Longer life time. Built-in pickup, supports voice speaking.
Care what you care!
Best caer to your best love!
Adopts optimized video compression method, consuming less flow to realize HD image transmission
Available anywhere / anytime for you at work place, at home
Ssupport iOS, Android, Windows OS
This IPCAM is your integrated wireless IP camera solution. It combines high quality video network connectivity and a powerful web server that gives you the access you need to view the video from anywhere with internet. With MJPEG hardware compression the high quality video can be watched at 30 frames per second. The only thing more important than your belongings is your family and this can protect both!
The highly sensitive VGA ¼” CMOS sensor is complimented by a lightning speed video protocol processor. Standard is the infra-red night vision with a range of up to 5 meters. This product has Wi-Fi support as well as LAN. The alarm can be set off by the the built-in motion detection system. With snapshot capabilities images can be easily taken at anytime and even emailed to your email automatically. This security camera truly has too many options to list. Get yours today and enjoy the great feeling of knowing your family and belongings are under a close eye.
- IPCAM is an integrated wireless IP Camera solution.
- It combines a high quality digital video camera with network connectivity and a powerful web server to bring clear to your desktop from anywhere on your local network or over the Internet
- The basic function of IPCAM is transmitting remote video on the IP network. The high quality video image can be transmitted with 30fps speed on the LAN/WAN by using MJPEG hardware compression technology
- You can use this IPCAM to monitor some special places such as your home and your office. Also controlling the IPCAM and managing image are simple by clicking the website through the network
- Powerful high-speed video protocol processor
- High-sensitivity 1/4" CMOS sensor
- 300K Pixels
- IR night vision(Range:3~5m)
- Optimized MJPEG video compression for transmission
- Multi-level users management and passwords definition
- Embeded Web Server for users to visit by IE (or firefox with IE tab plug-in)
- Support wireless network (Wi-Fi/802.11/b/g)mobile
- Supporting Dynamic IP (DDNS)and UPnP LAN and Internet(ADSL,Cable Modem)
- Giving alarm in cause of motion detection
- Support one-way (I/O) alarm connection
- Support one-way Audio surveillance
- Supporting image snapshot
- Support multiple network protocols:HTTP/TCP/IP/UDP/STMP/DDNS/SNTP/DHCP/FTP
- Support remote system update
- Advanced Features:
- Sending the image to your mailbox automatically when the IPCAM is triggered
- Motion Detection: internal Motion Detection function or external sensor to trigger images recording and transportation
- Alarm sensor input/output
- DDNS support
- Advanced User Management, Only allowing authorized users access to real-time images of the IP Camera.
- Packing List:
- Untie the pack and check the items contained against the following list:
- Wireless IP Camera ×1
- Wi-Fi Antenna ×1
- Power Adapter (100-240V AC) ×1
- User Manual (English) ×1
- CD ×1 (Include Wireless IP Camera Driver and IP camera tool)
- Network Cable ×1
- Mounting bracket ×1