Free shipping To
UNITED STATES Free Shipping With Tracking Number
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
- Extends 4 SATA II interfaces for those PCs and servers with PCI Express slots;
- With RAID function, supports RAID0, RAID1 and large hard disk;
- PCI-e interface allows the SATA II to achieve the best performance.
- Supports PCI-e 1X interface;
- Supports 4 independent SATA channels;
- Play and plug; Supports hot plug;
- Supports Windows 2000/XP/2003/XP 64-Bit/Vista/Win7, Linux OS and Mac operating systems.
- SATA II interface: Conforms to Serial ATA II standard, Gen2i, Gen2m SATA II electric agreement Revision 1.0; Downward compatible with SATA 1.0 agreement; Supports 4 independent SATA interfaces with up to 3.0Gb/s transmission rate; Supports NCQ function.
|Color||Yellow + Multicolor|
|Supports System||Win xp , IOS , Linux , Win 2000 , Win 2008 , Win vista , Win7 32 , Win7 64 , Win8 32 , Win8 64 , MAC OS X|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||4.72 in x 4.02 in x 0.83 in (12 cm x 10.2 cm x 2.1 cm)|
|Weight||1.94 oz (55 g)|
|1 x Expansion card (50cm) 1 x CD driver|
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$27.08 shipped||US$26.99 shipped||US$26.91 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?