This kit includes a 5A current sensor module, a 4 digital display module and a touch sensor module. The digital display module can be used to display the current value of the current sensor and the touch sensor module can be used as zeroing button. Our google drive provides Arduino codes for zeroing, measurement and display operations and measurement dynamic picture, and it is very easy to use.
The module is current measuring sensor module based on ACS712ELCTR-05B. According to the principle of the hall, the current is converted into an analog voltage output that is instantaneous value. The MCU such as Arduino UNO R3 that contains AD converter can read voltage and calculate the current measured. And it is suitable for 5V microcontroller system. It can detect AC or DC current, and range is +/- 5A. It is widely used in over-current detection, current monitoring and other occasions.
- Working voltage VCC: 4.5~5.5V;
- Standard electronic building blocks interface;
- Measuring range: +/- 5A;
- Sensitivity: 185mV / A (typical);
- Measurement error: +/- 2%
- Measuring interface: high quality and high current tolerance for easy wiring and safety measuring.
- When the Measured current is zero, the output voltage is half of the supply voltage (VCC / 2);
- The measured current interface is a double-sided PCB wiring and it adds a large number of cooling holes, and an additional layer of tin is soldered to the bottom of the PCB so as to enhance the current tolerance and to measure continuous 5A current.
- Note: When it is working, please avoid impact of the surrounding strong magnetic field. Normally you need to do zeroing operation before measuring.
About 4-Digit Display module:
- The module is based on a decimal point display module, it displays four digital tube (0.36 inches), only two signal lines can make MCU control four Digit 8-segment LED. Can be used to display decimal, letters and so on.
- Can display the measuring distance by the ultrasonic range module.
- 8 class adjustable brightness
- Operating voltage: 3.3-5.25V
- IO logic voltage: 3.3V or 5V
About Touch Sensor module:
- Based on the touch sensor chip TTP223B, the module is capacitive touch switch module. Normally it outputs low and it will output high only when you touch the appropriate location.
- Funny and easy to use, can replace the traditional button;
- Working voltage: 2-5.5V