NodeMCU ESP8266 ESP-12 Development Board Lua Wi-Fi Module w/ Built-in Antennas
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
The following are the few advantages for NodeMCU that is based on ESP-12 and that is 2.4GHz Wi-Fi development Board:
- Modern high level mature LUA based technology. It is an integrated unit with all available resources on board.
It is super simple to complement your existing Arduino projects or any development board that has I/O pins available.
- Modern Internet development tools such as Node.js can take advantage the NodeMCU with the built-in API to put your idea on the fast track immediately.
- NodeMCU is built based on the mature ESP8266 technology to take advantage the abundant resources available on the web.
- NodeMCU has ESP-12 based serial WiFi integrated on board to provide GPIO, PWM, ADC, I2C and 1-WIRE resources at your finger tips.
Please refer to the listing details for ESP-12.
- NodeMCU has built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340G for superior stability on all supported platforms.
- Communication interface voltage: 3.3V.
- Antenna Type: Built-in PCB antenna is available.
- Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station.
- Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n.
- Wi-Fi at 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode.
Applications: Home automation, sensor networks, industrial wireless control
|Form Color||Black + Golden + Multi-Colored|
|Material||PCB + alloy|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||1.65 in x 1.18 in x 0.71 in (4.2 cm x 3 cm x 1.8 cm)|
|Weight||0.28 oz (8 g)|
|1 x ESP8266 ESP-12 Wi-Fi development board|
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$6.20 shipped||US$6.18 shipped||US$6.16 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?