NodeMCU ESP8266 ESP-12 Development Board Lua Wi-Fi Module w/ Built-in Antennas
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
The following are the few advantages for NodeMCU that is based on ESP-12 and that is 2.4GHz Wi-Fi development Board:
- Modern high level mature LUA based technology. It is an integrated unit with all available resources on board.
It is super simple to complement your existing Arduino projects or any development board that has I/O pins available.
- Modern Internet development tools such as Node.js can take advantage the NodeMCU with the built-in API to put your idea on the fast track immediately.
- NodeMCU is built based on the mature ESP8266 technology to take advantage the abundant resources available on the web.
- NodeMCU has ESP-12 based serial WiFi integrated on board to provide GPIO, PWM, ADC, I2C and 1-WIRE resources at your finger tips.
Please refer to the listing details for ESP-12.
- NodeMCU has built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340G for superior stability on all supported platforms.
- Communication interface voltage: 3.3V.
- Antenna Type: Built-in PCB antenna is available.
- Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station.
- Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n.
- Wi-Fi at 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode.
Applications: Home automation, sensor networks, industrial wireless control
|Form Color||Black + Golden + Multi-Colored|
|Material||PCB + alloy|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||1.65 in x 1.18 in x 0.71 in (4.2 cm x 3 cm x 1.8 cm)|
|Weight||0.28 oz (8 g)|
|1 x ESP8266 ESP-12 Wi-Fi development board|
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$6.20 shipped||US$6.18 shipped||US$6.16 shipped|
Looking to get even more?