Free shipping To
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
1. A single module chip can drive a 8*8 dot matrix common cathode.
2. Working voltage: 5V;
3. Module size: (length)5cm*(width)3.2cm*(height)1.5cm;
4. The module has 4 fixed screw holes with 3mm diameter, can be mounted stable by out M3 copper pillars;
5. The module has input and output interfaces; support multiple module cascading;
1. The left interface is for input; the right for output;
2. To control a single module, you only need to connect the input port to CPU;
3. While multiple module cascading happens, the 1st module's interface should connect to CPU, while the output should connect to the 2nd module's input place; the 2nd module's output port should connect to 3rd one's input place, as it follows as above order.
|English Manual / Spec||No|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||1.97 in x 1.18 in x 0.39 in (5 cm x 3 cm x 1 cm)|
|Weight||0.71 oz (20 g)|
1 x Module
1 x Cable (17cm)
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$3.37 shipped||US$3.36 shipped||US$3.35 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?