The MS6702 Sound Level Meter is an instrument used to measure the ambient sound level as well as temperature and humidity in environments such as factories, workshops, schools, residential, offices, and other workplaces. It is also appropriate for activities such as noise engineering, product quality control, and health prevention and treatment.
Functional characteristics description:
- This sound level meter complies with IEC651 Type 2 and ANSI S1.4 Type2.
- With the measuring scope from 30 to 130 db and automatic shifting function
- A and C weighting network selection
- High speed (FAST)/Low speed (SLOW) response rate selection
- Maximum (MAX) locking function
- It can measure temperature and humidity.
- Digital display, good anti-interference performance, power saving
- With backlight, it is appropriate for gathering the sound data at night. To save power, backlight auto power off function is provided.
- Composite material injection molding process is used for compatibility with anti-shock structure design. It is not only extremely wear-resistant, but also elegant in appearance.
- With power saving and high-reliability circuit design, the well-designed high-efficiency power supply circuit makes the batteries more durable.
- Sound pressure accuracy: ± 1.5dB (sound pressure standard, 94dB @ 1KHz).
- Sound pressure frequency response: 30Hz - 8KHz.
- Dynamic range of sound pressure: 50 dB (for each measurement gear level).
- Sound pressure measurement scope: 30-130dBA, 35-130dBC.
- Sound pressure frequency weighting characteristics: A and C characteristics.
- Dynamic characteristic of sound pressure: FAST 125ms,
- Microphone: polarized capacitive microphone.
- Accuracy of temperature measuring: 10'C~60'C: ±1'C; -20'C~10'C: ±2ºC
- Scope of temperature measuring: -20'C~60'C
- Accuracy of humidity measuring: ±3.5%HR
- Scope of humidity measuring: 10%HR~90%HR
- Digital display: 4-digit, resolution: 0.1dB, sampling rate: 2 times/sec.
- Analog bar display: Each analog bar represents 1dB, sampling rate is 20 times/sec.
- Measurement gear level: 30~80 dB, 40~90 dB, 50~100 dB, 60~110 dB, 70~120 dB, 80~130 dB, 6 gear levels in total.
- Automatic shifting gear level: microcomputer will automatically select the best gear level in the range from 30 to 130 dB.
- Lower or exceed the limit prompt: indicate with “UNDER” and “OVER” characters.
- AC signal output: 0.707Vrms/grade with full scale, output impedance is about 600Ω (30~130 dB is not applicable).
- DC signal output: 10mV/dB, output impedance is about 100Ω.
- Power supply: 6 AAA batteries with 1.5V or DC 9V 100mA power adapter with maximum of DC 9.5V.
- Operating temperature: 0 ~+ 40'C.
- Operating humidity: 10 ~90% RH.
- Storage temperature: - 10 ~ + 60'C.
- Storage humidity: 10 ~70% RH.