Free shipping To
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
Scope of application
1. It is used as a PWM signal generator generates a square wave PWM use for experimental development;
2. Drives the stepping motor for generating a square wave drive signal;
3. For generating tunable pulsed power drive circuits;
4. Adjustable pulse generating control-related circuit.
1. The main chip: NE555;
2. Input voltage: 5V-12VDC. When 5V supply, the output current can be at around 15mA; when the 12V supply, the output current can be around 35mA.
3. The input current: >=100mA
4. The output amplitude:. 4.2V V-PP to 11.4V V-PP (different depending on the input voltage, the output amplitude will be different)
5. The maximum output current: >=15mA (5V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%), >=35mA (12V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%)
6. The output duty cycle of 0-100% adjustable. About the size of the output frequency can be adjusted by changing the capacitance C46 PWM frequency, default PWM frequency is about 6KHZ (2200PF capacitance). Big change, the frequency decreases; piecemeal frequency increases.
7. PWM change their own examples:
When 12VDC power supply,
C46: 0.47UF (0.22UF);
|Material||Glass fiber + plastic + iron|
|English Manual / Spec||No|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||2.17 in x 0.59 in x 0.71 in (5.5 cm x 1.5 cm x 1.8 cm)|
|Weight||0.35 oz (10 g)|
|1 x Module|
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$3.30 shipped||US$3.29 shipped||US$3.28 shipped|
Looking to get even more?