Free shipping To
UNITED STATES Free Shipping With Tracking Number
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
M Series two-phase stepper motor driver is based on the sub-type drive PI current control algorithm design, low noise, low vibration, and low heat. Can be selected via DIP switches operating current and subdivision, there are 16 subdivision 16 kinds of the current selection, with overvoltage, undervoltage alarm phase overcurrent protection, motor phase open detection, the input control signals are optically isolated. Built-in self-running mode, you can set up a self-running speed, can also be controlled from an external signal to start and stop running and motor reversing. Pulse, direction, and enable end has a constant current and reverse protection, can be directly connected to 4-28V signal level, enable end can also be provided as an alarm output.
1. Power supply:18-70V DC
2. Output Current: 16 files DIP switch selection, maximum 4.5 amps (peak)
3. Current Control:. PI control algorithm, low vibration, low noise, low heat
4. Subdivision setting: DIP switch settings, optionally 16 files
5. System self-test: when drive is powered, automatic detection of motor parameters, thus the motor current can be optimized algorithms and anti-resonance damping algorithm
6. Control: Support Pulse and direction mode and double-pulse mode
7. Idle current: about 1 second no pulse signal input, current automatically reduced by half
8. Self-running: from running by coding switch from continuous operation, as well as the controlled self-running, can also be subdivided switch from running speed
9. Constant current input: pulse, direction and enable terminal has a constant input function can be directly connected to PLC high-voltage input signal, without external series resistor buck limit protection
10. Alarm output: via internal jumpers can enable client functionality into alarm output
11. Working Temperature: 0-42 ° C [32 - 106 ° F]
12. Vibration: 5.9m/s2 max
|Material||Glass fiber + plastic + iron|
|English Manual / Spec||No|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||4.65 in x 3.39 in x 1.3 in (11.8 cm x 8.6 cm x 3.3 cm)|
|Weight||9.42 oz (267 g)|
|1 x Driver|
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$40.51 shipped||US$40.38 shipped||US$40.26 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?