Free shipping To
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
1. DIY a lithium battery charger, as long as you find an arbitrary power adapter (DC4.7-24V) connected to this module, you can charge your lithium.
2. Quickly battery charger, the charging current to 2A lets you quickly filled with lithium batteries, saving time.
3. Industrial applications, you can use this module to your lithium rechargeable
4. Solar panels to charge the lithium battery, the output voltage fluctuation of solar panels is very powerful, if you charge the lithium battery directly, easy to damage battery, using our intelligent power module can be achieved, the input voltage fluctuation is very powerful, any natural rechargeable lithium battery can do for you, and you are well protected lithium batteries.
1. Automatically detects battery voltage, when the battery discharge
(Battery voltage is <= 3V) with a small trickle charge current, charge to 2.9V (typ) voltage constant current charging go big.
2. Constant current charging phase (3V <= battery voltage <= 4V), a constant current to charge the lithium.
3. Constant voltage charging phase (4V <= battery voltage), automatically transferred to constant voltage charging phase.
4. In the constant voltage charging phase (4V <= battery voltage), when the charge current is less than 0.1C, charging cut-off, this time into a micro-light LED highlight, charging is complete. But this time also with a very small trickle current to the rechargeable battery, the battery is fully charged.
5. To prevent damage to the battery float long, three-hour timer automatically stops charging,
6. By determining whether the battery voltage is below 4.05V to determine whether to reset the charging process.
|Material||Glass fiber + plastic + iron|
|English Manual / Spec||No|
|Other Features||Input voltage: 4.7~24V (when the input voltage exceeds 12V, output current of 2A when requested to enhance heat dissipation ); Charging voltage : 4.2V; Charge voltage accuracy: +/-1%; Good Battery: 3.6V, 3.7V, lithium battery: 500mAh~15000mAh; Charging current: 2A; Charging current accuracy: +/-5%; Charging indicator: Charging: blue LED light, fully charged: blue LED off, (recommended to charge for more than one hour when blue LED is shimmering, for a more full battery); Conversion efficiency: the highest 90% (5V input), at 12V input efficiency is about 85%, at 24V input efficiency is about 80%; Switching frequency : 500kHz; Input voltage undervoltage protection: 4.2V (TYP); Battery intrusion current: 10uA (without battery polarity protection); Operating temperature: Industrial grade (-40~+85'C) ( metal casing ) (ambient temperature mustn't exceed 50'C); Full load temperature rise: 30'C; Reverse battery protection: No; Input Reverse Polarity Protection: None; Wiring: Welding; Input: IN + input positive level, IN- input negative; Output: BAT + battery positive level, OUT- battery anode; Operation Timing: connect the battery, you can then load input power with 4.05V automatic reset function.|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||1.18 in x 0.71 in x 0.35 in (3 cm x 1.8 cm x 0.9 cm)|
|Weight||0.21 oz (6 g)|
|1 x Module|
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$5.82 shipped||US$5.80 shipped||US$5.78 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?