Free shipping To
UNITED STATES Free Shipping With Tracking Number
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
1. Input voltage: DC 12~32V (with a capacity greater than 50W veneer can)
2. Input Control signal: pulse, direction, enabled. (Supports common cathode or common anode connection)
3. Output current: 0~3A stepless adjustable.
4. Subdivision control: full step, two segments, four segments, eight segments, 16 segments. (Where 16 is a pulse subdivision step 2, the proposed eight segments)
5. With automatic current control function. (If there is no pulse signal input to the drive, the drive will automatically lock the motor current drops to effectively reduce motor heating and power consumption.)
6. Equipped with anti-reverse diode to prevent reverse power input when the burned parts.
7. Optical coupling design input jamming circuit, making the entire product more secure.
Drive to the wiring
1. The drive also supply, 12~32V can be
2. Drives on the left six ports connected two-phase stepper motor 6 lines, first with a multimeter to distinguish between motor group A and group B, as shown connected to the corresponding port, remember the line of group A and B lines do not dislocation connected, but which of the same group of lines connected +, - it does not matter
3. Drives on the right ports EN + and EN-time to wiring, PUL is a pulse input, DIR direction input can be connected to the interface board or a related signal generator
Note: The PLC control, it may increase the current limiting resistor R, is generally around 3K.
1 .Wiring according to the instructions, do not pick the wrong, wrong wiring will burn the main chip STK672;
2. To adjust current power operation.
|Material||Glass fiber + plastic + iron|
|English Manual / Spec||Yes|
|Other Features||Input voltage: 12~32V; Output Voltage: 12~32V; Maximum output current: 3A|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||2.99 in x 1.97 in x 2.13 in (7.6 cm x 5 cm x 5.4 cm)|
|Weight||3.46 oz (98 g)|
|1 x Stepper motor driver|
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$13.76 shipped||US$13.71 shipped||US$13.67 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?