Free shipping To
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
The protection board uses lithium iron phosphate rechargeable battery protection IC;
1. High-accuracy voltage detection circuit;
2. The terminal is connected charger with high withstand voltage devices;
3. Built-in three-stage overcurrent detection circuit (overcurrent 1, overcurrent 2, load short circuit);
4. Through the MOS transistor can control the battery charging and discharging;
5. Low standby current consumption.
B + Connected battery cathode;
B-Connected the battery negative;
B1 Connected battery connection point between 1 and cell 2;
B2 then the battery connection point between 2 and 3 batteries;
B3 battery is connected to the battery connection points 3 and 4;
P + Connected charge / discharge upright pole (charging terminal / discharge terminal shared);
P-Connected charge / discharge terminal negative (charging terminal / discharge terminal share).
1. Note that the input and output voltage, and load current conditions, the protection board power consumption does not exceed the allowable Power dissipation electrical parameters;
2. Pay particular attention to the load current can not work long hours between maximum continuous operating current and over-current protection current;
3. The situation is not likely to occur when you connect the battery discharging. In this case, connect the charger can be restored to normal operation;
4. The battery over-charge and over-discharge of the battery mixed together in series, the protective plate and the overcharge state of over-discharge state, the battery can not be charged and discharged;
5. The protection board built-in electrostatic protection circuit, but please do not hand protection when working in electrical panels to touch the plate, so as to avoid damage from static electricity protection board.
|Material||Glass fiber + iron|
|English Manual / Spec||Yes|
|Other Features||Charging voltage: DC 14.6V; Maximum continuous discharge current: 3A; Overcharge protection: Detection voltage: 3.9V, Recovery Voltage: 3.8V; Over-discharge protection: Detection voltage: 2.3V, Recovery Voltage: 2.7V; Overcurrent protection: Detection current: 12A, Detection delay time: 5~15ms; Recovery Status: disconnect the load, automatic recovery; Short circuit protection: Detection Status: External short circuit; Detection delay time: 100~600us; Recovery Status: Disconnect the load, automatic recovery Resistance: protection circuit: 50m|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||1.97 in x 0.63 in x 0.08 in (5 cm x 1.6 cm x 0.2 cm)|
|Weight||0.07 oz (2 g)|
|1 x Battery Protection Board|
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$5.00 shipped||US$4.98 shipped||US$4.97 shipped|
Looking to get even more?