Free shipping To
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
The protection board uses lithium iron phosphate rechargeable battery protection IC;
1. High-accuracy voltage detection circuit;
2. The terminal is connected charger with high withstand voltage devices;
3. Built-in three-stage overcurrent detection circuit (overcurrent 1, overcurrent 2, load short circuit);
4. Through the MOS transistor can control the battery charging and discharging;
5. Low standby current consumption.
B + Connected battery cathode;
B-Connected the battery negative;
B1 Connected battery connection point between 1 and cell 2;
B2 then the battery connection point between 2 and 3 batteries;
B3 battery is connected to the battery connection points 3 and 4;
P + Connected charge / discharge upright pole (charging terminal / discharge terminal shared);
P-Connected charge / discharge terminal negative (charging terminal / discharge terminal share).
1. Note that the input and output voltage, and load current conditions, the protection board power consumption does not exceed the allowable Power dissipation electrical parameters;
2. Pay particular attention to the load current can not work long hours between maximum continuous operating current and over-current protection current;
3. The situation is not likely to occur when you connect the battery discharging. In this case, connect the charger can be restored to normal operation;
4. The battery over-charge and over-discharge of the battery mixed together in series, the protective plate and the overcharge state of over-discharge state, the battery can not be charged and discharged;
5. The protection board built-in electrostatic protection circuit, but please do not hand protection when working in electrical panels to touch the plate, so as to avoid damage from static electricity protection board.
|Material||Glass fiber + iron|
|English Manual / Spec||Yes|
|Other Features||Charging voltage: DC 14.6V; Maximum continuous discharge current: 3A; Overcharge protection: Detection voltage: 3.9V, Recovery Voltage: 3.8V; Over-discharge protection: Detection voltage: 2.3V, Recovery Voltage: 2.7V; Overcurrent protection: Detection current: 12A, Detection delay time: 5~15ms; Recovery Status: disconnect the load, automatic recovery; Short circuit protection: Detection Status: External short circuit; Detection delay time: 100~600us; Recovery Status: Disconnect the load, automatic recovery Resistance: protection circuit: 50m|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||1.97 in x 0.63 in x 0.08 in (5 cm x 1.6 cm x 0.2 cm)|
|Weight||0.07 oz (2 g)|
|1 x Battery Protection Board|
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$5.00 shipped||US$4.98 shipped||US$4.97 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?