Shop with DX Mobile Site Yes No

IPU-02 Multi-Band Car Radar Detector w/ Suction Cup Mount (DC 12V)

SKU: 94282
  • US$28.73

    17 %

  • 23.84
  • Free shipping To
    Free Shipping With Tracking Number

  • Handling Time: Ships within 2-4 Business Days
  • Dispatch: Ships within 4-7 business days
Add To Cart
IPU-02 Multi-Band Car Radar Detector w/ Suction Cup Mount (DC 12V)
IPU-02 Multi-Band Car Radar Detector w/ Suction Cup Mount (DC 12V)

IPU-02 Multi-Band Car Radar Detector w/ Suction Cup Mount (DC 12V)

US$23.84 US$28.73 17%OFF 4 (5 reviews)
Add To Cart
If you love to speed and you love to race but don't want to get the tickets from police while doing it, than you need a radar detector to avoid being caught. This detector is easily mounted on via the provided suction cup and has a detection range of 800 meters with a 360 degree detection angle. It supports all the bands including K, X, Ka, KU and VG-2. It even speaks to you in English and gives you warnings.
- Model: IPU-02
- Color: Black + red
- Plastic material housing
- Easy mounting on windshield, dashboard or other smooth surface with suction cup
- English announcement
- Compatible with YF, Spreadtrum, Apical, MTK APK navigation scheme
- Input: DC 12V, USB DC 5V
- Detection angle: 360 degrees
- Detection range: 300~800 meters
- Supports band: X, K, Ka, KU, VG-2
- X-band: 10.500~10.550GHz
- K-band: 24..050~24.250GHz
- Ka-band: 33.400~36.000GHz
- Ku-band: 13.450~13.500GHz
- Package includes:
- 1 x Radar detector
- 1 x Car charger (DC 12V)
- 1 x Mini USB male to male cable
- 1 x Suction cup mount holder

Dimensions: 3.54 in x 2.83 in x 1.18 in (9.0 cm x 7.2 cm x 3.0 cm)
Weight: 3.17 oz (90 g)

All packages from are sent without DX logo or any information indicating Due to package variations from suppliers, the product packaging customers receive may be different from the images displayed.

To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.

Quantity 3+ units 5+ units 10+ units
Rate US$22.14 shipped US$22.07 shipped US$22.00 shipped

What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.

Looking to get even more?
Try VolumeRate - Gadgets Wholesale

Customer's impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews, photos and videos here!

Review Program

Recent Customer Reviews

  • eddiebgp Post on 4/8/2013

    - Cheap - It whistles all the time! I mean, 10% of the times it is a trully radar, the other 90% it does not show anything! Maybe it gets radio signal or other types of signal but the fact is that it whistles so much that... Read more

  • irshad86 Post on 3/29/2013

    i tried the radar detector on the highway on the first day and at the first try it didnt work. I changed it to nagivator mode and it beeped loud enough.That is enough I think to announce a radar upfront. Some people say at... Read more

  • vanderlaan Post on 1/23/2013

    It detects the radars from almost every kind around. Detects even when there is a barrier without a speed radar, just when there is some units from 'them'. The sound could not be heard if you have your music too loud. But... Read more

  • paua1 Post on 1/23/2012

    What a great little machine really lets you know when police are around, hard to understand what it says (but has a clear beep to let you know of radars)Certainly worth it as it does tell you.Better than the expensive cars... Read more

  • HoldingINFinity Post on 12/7/2011

    I have to say it's nifty little thing, so far I could test only on the radars which are placed at the edges of the city and give you warning, that you're going over the speed limit. They get detected easily in about 200 or... Read more

Most Helpful Reviews


Post a new topic

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. For support questions, please contact us via support ticket at for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

Tags of this product

Add your tags:

Your last viewed items

Recommendations Based On Your Recent History

DX Everywhere