I2C RTC DS1307 RTC Module Real Time Clock Module for Raspberry Pi - Red
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
The RTC module is specifically designed for Raspberry Pi. It communicated with Raspberry Pi through I2C bus. There is a Maxim DS1307 and CR1220 button cell on the board to keep the real time for a long time after the Raspberry Pi has it’s power down. Set a serial port, TTL convenient way online debugging。
- Use Maxim DS1307 chip;
- Compatible with the Raspberry pi model B/B+/A+, Raspberry pi 2 model B;
- CR1220 button cell can be replaced!
- Battery Backup Input for Continuous Time keeping;
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes,Hours, Day, Date, Month, and Year with Leap Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100;
- You can set a serial port connector;
- Programmable square-wave output signal;
- Automatic Power-Fail Detect and Switch Circuitry;
- Programmable Square-Wave Output Signal;
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B (sku.378251);
- Raspberry Pi Model B+ (sku.334720);
- Raspberry Pi Model A+ (sku.366971);
- Raspberry Pi Model B.
More information please refer to the Download Link:
|English Manual / Spec||Yes|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||0.98 in x 0.83 in x 0.79 in (2.5 cm x 2.1 cm x 2 cm)|
|Weight||0.14 oz (4 g)|
|1 x RTC Module (with CR1220 battery)|
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$4.04 shipped||US$4.03 shipped||US$4.02 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?