Free shipping To
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
Screw size: M6mm; Tail cable length: 147cm; Tail cable material: Shielded cable; Thermocouples are one of the most common industrial temperature detecting element.
- High accuracy: Measured by a thermocouple in direct contact with the object, is not affected by the medium.
- Wide measurement range: -50~1600'C. Some special thermocouple lowest measured -269 ℃ (such as Gold and Iron nickel-chromium), up to +2800 ℃ (such as tungsten, rhenium)
- Simple structure, convenient to use. Thermocouples are usually composed of two different wires, but without size and connector restrictions, outer protective casing.
The basic principles of thermocouple:
Soldering together the two different materials A and B conductors or semiconductors, to form a closed loop, when the temperature difference exists between the two attachment points 1 / 2 of conductor A / B, it generates an electromotive force, and a current formed in the loop, the phenomenon known as thermoelectric effect.
Thermocouple type and structure formation
- Types: Standard / Non-standard
- Structure formation: 1. Welding thermocouple consists of two heat electrodes must be firmly; 2. Two hot electrodes should be well insulated to each other, prevent short circuits; 3. Thermocouple compensation wire is connected to the free end of convenient and reliable; 4. Protective casing should be able to ensure the thermal electrode isolation from harmful media.
|Form Color||Silver + Multicolored|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||57.87 in x 0.39 in x 0.39 in (147 cm x 1 cm x 1 cm)|
|Weight||0.85 oz (24 g)|
|1 x Thermocouple temperature probe|
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$2.53 shipped||US$2.52 shipped||US$2.51 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?