- Note: It's only a UPS HAT board, you need buy a lithium battery(3.7V) to use it, or you can buy the kits with battery; It's more convenient to replace more High-capacity battery;
- Standard dimension of Raspberry Pi HAT, and it's compatible with all of the expansion board.
- Cascading design saves space while powering raspberry pi and expansion boards without affecting GPIO expansion.
- Support up to 2A quick-charge technology, can rapidly charge full the battery.
- Can be charged and supplied power to raspberry pi at the same time.
- With 4 LED power indicator;
- Provides an example code to beginner to demonstrate how to demonstrate battery capacity displays the current battery level in the raspberry pi current program, it can detect the current battery, voltage etc.
* Application scene 1: You can program to control automatic backup of data at low power and safe shutdown.
* Application scene 2: Remind users to charge at low battery levels. etc.)
- Removable battery, user can choose a more larger capacity lithium battery pack (NOTE: voltage must be 3.7V).
- With safety protection circuit to prevent overcharge and over discharge.
- Retains the raspberry GPIO interface, you still can use all kinds of expansion board;
- It is Mini UPS power supply; maximum 5V / 2A output, and maximum 5V / 2A input.