Sonoff and Slampher are smart WiFi Wireless products which will connect with your home appliances and lights by Wi-Fi, allowing you to remotely turn devices on or off, set timing schedules, check devices status through the APP in your smart phone.Slampher can connect to light bulbs with E27 screw base while Sonoff can connect to various home appliances.
Sonoff and Slampher’s most significant difference from general smart home products is the 433mHz Remote Controller. You can control many devices through ONE such a controller indoor, neither smart phones nor WiFi network needed.
How do Sonoff and Slampher work?
As long as the phone has network(2G/3G/WiFi), you can remotely control all your devices. The APP supports
- Checking all devices status
- Remotely turn on or off the devices
- Setting maximum 8 timing schedules
How to operate the APP?
- Register and log in
- Add devices(auto-search devices to be configured —select the device to be added—select the wifi to be paired with—configure)
- Control devices(remote turn on/off, set timing schedules, check status, share devices)
2 Ways to control Sonoff and Slampher
You can control your Sonoff and Slampher by 2 ways: by the manual switch, by the 433 Mhz Remote Controller or by the APP. No matter which way you use, the status are synchronous.
How to install Sonoff and Slampher?
To install Slampher, simply switch off the electricity source, screw the light bulb of E27 screw base into Slampher, then screw the Slampher into your original E27 screw light holder.
To install Sonoff, pay attention to the IN and Out mark on Sonoff.
1. Switch off electricity source
2. Open the two yellow shells at both ends
3. Connect the two electricity source cables(Live and Neutral) to the 2 ports with “IN” mark, one cable for one port, and there’s no limitation for which port to connect.
4. Connect the two appliance cables(Live and Neutral) to the 2 ports with “OUT” mark, one cable for one port, and there’s no limitation for which port to connect
5. Cover the shells and screw firmly
Amazon AWS Global Server
All our smart home products use Amazon AWS Global Server, which is very stable and easy to access. As long as your smart phone has 2G/3G/WiFi network, you can control all your home appliances in your palm from anywhere at any time.