Geeetech Acrylic Mendel I3 3D Printer Kit Support 5-Filament Free PLA (1.75mm Filament/0.3mm Nozzle)
Free shipping To
UNITED STATES Free Shipping With Tracking Number
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
Introduction: This Geeetech I3 pro B 3D printer is designed and manufactured by Shenzhen Getech Co., Ltd based on Geeetech I3 pro, except its simple assembly, easy debugging and more stable performance, compared with the I3 pro, I3 pro B features newly added potential for 3D prints—support 5 types of filament: ABS, PLA, Wood, Nylon, flexible PLA and filament, create flexible hinges, joints, shaped parts; enable you to get the most out of your 3D Printer.
1. Re-designed barrel of extruder to support multiple filaments: ABS/PLA/Flexible PLA/WOOD, making 3D printing more flexible.2. Further simplified structure means fast assembly and easy adjustment, which saves you both time and energy as well as speeds up the molding of your innovative products and ideas. It usually takes up to 3 days for a DIYer to assemble the previous I3, not to mention the post-adjustment and debugging work. As to this I3 of Acrylic Frame, however, you can save 70% of time.
3. Enhanced stability and reliability. Geeetech I3 pro B adopts 8 mm-thick acyclic plates, also you can choose the piano-black one and the transparent one, and both colors look good.
4. The PSU (power supply unit) is assembled together with the printer; which saves you a lot of space and can avoid unnecessary electrical trouble.
5. All the cables and wires are well arranged to make it more neat and easy to operate.
6. MK8 extruder ensures smaller layers and higher resolution, make models and objects.General Tips & Tricks for printing with Flexible and wood
1. The melting temperature is different for different type of filament; please refer to the suggested temperature you are using. The guideline for an optimal printing temperature is at approximately 210°C for flexible and 230°C for wood filament. The recommended heated bed temperature varies between ± 60'C and ± 100'C.
2. It is recommended to significantly lower your printing speed (compared to printing with PLA, or ABS) when printing with Flexible filament and wood filament.Specifications
Printing specifications: Print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication.
Build volume: 200 x 200 x 180mm
Layer resolution: 0.1-0.3mm
Positioning Precision: 0.1-0.3mm
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.3mm
Filament type: ABS/ PLA/Flexible PLA/ Wood /Nylon
Software: Operating system: Windows/Mac/Linux
Control software: Repetier-Host, Printrun
File format: .STL. G-code
Temperature: Max heated bed temperature: about 110°C
Max extruder temperature: about 240°C
Electrical: Power supply: input: 115V/1.5A or 230V/0.75A
Connectivity: USB, SD card (support off-line printing)
Mechanical: Body: Acrylic plate of 8 mm thickness (black/ transparent)
Build Platform: Borosilicate glass + MK2A heatbed
XYZ Rods: Wear-resistant, stainless steel
Stepper Motors: 1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical structure: Reprap
|Model||Prusa Mendel I3|
|Material||Acrylic + Steel|
|English Manual / Spec||Yes|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||17.72 in x 17.24 in x 14.72 in (45 cm x 43.8 cm x 37.4 cm)|
|Weight||388.01 oz (11000 g)|
1 x Prusa Mendel I3 3D Printer
1 x Power supply (115V/1.5A or 230V/0.75A; ATX interface)
1 x USB cable (150cm)
1 x Tool kit (1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Pin,1 x Rasper)
1 x English user manual
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$378.05 shipped||US$376.91 shipped||US$375.77 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?