Geeetech 433MHz 3DR Radio Telemetry Module w/ Antenna Kit - Green + Black
Free shipping To
UNITED STATES Free Shipping With Tracking Number
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
The 3DR Radio Telemetry of 3D Robotics is an ideal module to set the remote sensing connection module between APM and ground station. It features small volume, cost effective, wider transmission range, and it allows us to do things that other data transmission modules can’t do.
1. Very small volume
2. Working frequency: 433Hz
3. Receiving sensitivity: -121dBm
4. Transmission power: 20DBM (100 mW)
5. Transparent serial links
6. Air data transfer rate is as high as 250Kbps
7. MAVLink frame protocol and status report
8. Frequency-hopping spread-spectrum (FHSS)
9. Adaptive Time Division Multiplex (TDM)
10. Support LBT and AFA
11. Configurable duty ratio
12. Built-in error correction code (can correct up to 25% of the data error)
13. Transmission range can reach miles with the small Omni-directional antenna
14. Use bilateral amplifier to gain greater scope
15. AT command deploys data transmission
16. RT command remotely deploys data transmission
17. Self- adapt to the flow control when used with APM
18. Based on HM-TRP wireless module, equipped with Si1000 8051 micro controller and the Si4432 radio module.
19. The Master collocates with long antenna and the Slave collocates with a short antenna to reduce the load of the aircraft.
|Color||Green + Black + Multi-Colored|
|Compatible Model||R/C helicopter|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||2.32 in x 0.67 in x 0.24 in (5.9 cm x 1.7 cm x 0.6 cm)|
|Weight||1.76 oz (50 g)|
1 x Air module
1 x Ground module
2 x Antennas
1 x Cable (30cm)
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$21.29 shipped||US$21.22 shipped||US$21.15 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?