ESP-12 ESP8266 Serial WiFi Wireless Module w/ PCB Antenna + Adapter Board for Arduino / Raspberry Pi
Free shipping To
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
ESP-12 is WiFi serial transceiver module, based on ESP8266 SoC.The SOC has Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack.
It is TTL serial communication interface and its parameters can be set by AT command.
It is widely used in networking, smart home project when it is connected to the wifi router.
It can be used for remote monitoring of home appliances, bedroom temperature and humidity, and controlling home appliances by the mobile phone.
1. Communication interface voltage: 3.3V.
2. IO Port Package: Both SMD and Inline package are available, and the pin pitch is 2.0mm.
3. Antenna Type: Built-in PCB antenna is available.
4. Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station.
5. Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n.
6. WIFI @ 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode.
7. It is very easy to develop projects with AT command.
About the Adapter Board: Used to convert the IO ports of ESP-12 to 2.54mm pitch pin headers, so it is easy for beginner to test ESP-12.
Before use, the user should first follow these steps:
Firstly, Solder the ESP-12 to the adapter board;
Secondly, Solder the 3.3V regulator to the bottom of the adapter board;
Thirdly, Solder the 1X8P pin header to the adapter board;
Because there is a 3.3v regulator onboard, the range of VCC pin on the adapter board can be 3.3V to 5V.
|Color||White + Blue|
|Material||PCB + Alloy|
|English Manual / Spec||Yes|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||1.22 in x 0.91 in x 0.2 in (3.1 cm x 2.3 cm x 0.5 cm)|
|Weight||0.17 oz (4.7 g)|
1 x ESP-12 wifi module
1 x Adapter Board
2 x 1X8P pin headers
1 x XC6206P332PR sot89
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$4.42 shipped||US$4.41 shipped||US$4.39 shipped|
Looking to get even more?