ESP-07 ESP8266 Serial Wi-Fi Wireless Transceiver Module with Antenna Compatible 3.3V/5V for Arduino
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
This is Wi-Fi serial transceiver module, based on ESP8266 SoC.The SOC has Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack.It is TTL serial communication interface and its parameters can be set by AT command. It is widely used in networking, smart home project when it is connected to the wifi router. It can be used for remote monitoring of home appliances, bedroom temperature and humidity, controlling home appliances and smart car by the mobile phone.
- Arduino UNO R3 and the compatible board can directly connect to this module.
- Interface logic voltage: 3.3V / 5V compatible(On-board level shift circuit)
- Working voltage: 4.5V - 5.5V (On-board 3.3v LDO Regulator)
- Working current: 240mA(MAX)
- Serial port baud rate: 115200 (default), can be modified to other values by AT command
- Serial communication format: 8N1
- On-board reset button
- On-board switch to select UART mode or firmware update mode
- Antenna Type: Built-in ceramic antenna is available, and you can also use an external antenna.
- Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station
- Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n
- Wi-Fi @ 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode
- It is very easy to design projects by AT command
- Applications: Home automation, sensor networks, industrial wireless control, smart car.
|Model||Serial Wi-Fi v1.0|
|Form Color||Blue + Black|
|Material||PCB + Plastic + Alloy|
|Working Voltage||DC 4.5~5.5V|
|English Manual / Spec||Yes|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||1.85 in x 0.98 in x 0.2 in (4.7 cm x 2.5 cm x 0.5 cm)|
|Weight||0.2 oz (5.6 g)|
|1 x Serial Wi-Fi module|
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$5.59 shipped||US$5.58 shipped||US$5.56 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?