User Manual: pan.baidu.com/s/1kU3K4Xx
DS202 2CH Pocket Sized Mini Digital Storage Oscilloscope Color Display Sliding Touch 10MSa/s 1MHz DSO202
This pocket size oscilloscope is a 2-channel digital oscilloscope. You will find it compact and fashionable because it is merely 10mm talland enjoys an aluminum alloy appearance. It has a touch screen with 320*240 color display. It supports SD card USB flash disk storage and USB charging. It is widely applicable inacademic experiment, electronicsmaintenance, electronic engineering tasks, etc.
- Use Aluminum alloy shell
- Analog bandwidth;1MHz
- Max sample rate;10MSa/s
- Max sample memory depth;8K
- Analog input impedance;1M
- Max input voltage: 40V( X1 probe)
- Coupling;for AC/DC
- Vertical Sensitivity: for 20mv/Div~10V/Div (stepping in by 1-2-5mode)
- Horizontal sensitivity;1uS/Div~2S/Div(1-2-5stepping)
- Math waveforms: A,-B,A+B,A-B,RecA,RecB,RecC
- Triggering Mode:for Auto,,for Normal,for Single,for None,for Scan
- Rising/Falling for Edge Trigger
- Vertical precisefor ,Horizontal Precise Measurement
- Waveform Functions Auto measurement: frequency,cycle time, duty cycle, peak voltage,for RMS voltage, for Average voltage and fot DC voltage
- Signal Generator/10Hz~1MHz square wave(duty adjustable) or 10Hz~20Khz Sine/Square/ Triangle/Sawtooth wave
- U disk Waveform storage of 8MB,can store waveform data and waveform image
- Power supply internal 550mAh Lithium battery/external USB port
- Display Full Color TFT LCD(320X240 pixels)
- Capacitive touchscreen: support input by finger sliding
- Dimension (100mm X 56.5mm X 10.7mm)
- Operating Conditions; +0C to +50C
- Non-operating Conditions; -20C to +60C
- Operating Conditions;High Temperature;40C to 50C,0% to 60%RH
- Operating Conditions;Low Temperature;0 C to 40C,10% to 90%RH
- Non-operating Conditions;High Temperature;40C to 60C,5% to 60%RH
- Non-operating Conditions;Low Temperature;0 C to 40C,5% to 90%RH
- Use appropriate power cord. Please use dedicated power cord which has been certified in your country/region
- Connect & disconnect properly. Do not plug/unplugwhen the probe or the test lead is connected to the voltage source. Before you plug/unplug current probes, please disconnect power to the circuit under test.
- Observe all terminal ratings. To reduce risk of fire, electric shock and device damage, please do not measure signalsat DC40V or above. Please read the User Manual carefully to learn more about ratings before connection.
- Do not operate in a humid environment.
- Do not operate in a potentially inflammable/explosive atmosphere.
- Please keep the surface of the product clean & dry.