Free shipping To
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
SP430F247 Minimum system description:
1. Onboard MSP430F247 Chip set;
2. Provide 32.768KHz and 8MHz two frequency oscillator connections;
3. Providing 3.3V power output; Safety frequency filtering;
4. Power supplied by mini USB interface; With reset circuitry;
5. Onbard TI standard JTAG port (14 pin);
6. All IO port leads out; External P3.4 lead-out to test working status;
7. Provide 5V and 3V voltage output to supply power for outside module;
|Form Color||Deep Blue|
|English Manual / Spec||No|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||3.15 in x 1.57 in x 0.04 in (8 cm x 4 cm x 0.1 cm)|
|Weight||0.71 oz (20 g)|
|1 x Module|
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$12.78 shipped||US$12.73 shipped||US$12.69 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?