MAX7219 is a kind of integrated serial input/output common cathode display drive, it connects the microprocessor with eight digit seven segment digital LED display, also can connect the line graph display or 64 independent leds.It included a piece of type B BCD coder, multiplexing scanning circuit, drive period of word, but also a 8 * 8 static RAM is used to store each data.Only an external registers used to set the period of current of each LED.
A convenient four wire serial interface can join all general microprocessor.Each data can be addressed in the update does not need to rewrite all the display.MAX7219 also allows users to each data selection code or code.
The device contains A 150 mu A low-power shutdown mode, analog and digital brightness control, A scan limit register allows the user to display 1-8 bits of data, there is also A let all LED detection mode.
1. A single module can drive an 8 * 8, a total of Yin lattice
2. The module working voltage: 5 v
3. The module size: 5 cm X 3.2 cm X 1.5 cm wide
4. With four fixed screw holes, aperture 3 mm, can use our M3 copper column is fixed
5. Modules with input/output interface, support for multiple modules cascade
1. The module for the input port on the left, the right for the output port.
2. The control of a single module, just need to input ports from the CPU
3. Multiple modules cascade, 1 CPU module of input, output meet the input end of the second module, the output end of the second module meet the input end of the third module, and so on...
51 single chip microcomputer, for example:
The VCC - 5V
GND to GND
DIN - P22
CS - P21
The CLK - P20
1. The VCC &gnd cannot meet the, so as not to burn out the chip!
2. The use of 51 single-chip microcomputer P0 port control, have to be connected to a resistance, and resistance to 4.7 K, 10 K
3. Please insert the lattice first round hole, and then insert the round hole a PCB soldering.Will have word lattice side facing you, the order from left to right pin for 123456.PCB for 1 foot square pad!
4. The electrolytic capacitor long foot for the positive, short feet for the cathode;No positive negative ceramic capacitors.