Free shipping To
If you think the price is too high, please click to apply for lower price
Features and applications:
1. Dry reed compact structure, small weight, and can be installed in extremely limited space, the device is very suitable for miniaturization.
2. Dry reed switch components are hermetically sealed in an inert gas atmosphere, is never in contact with the external environment, and long working life.
3. Dry reed pipe does not use the sliding element, it does not appear to downgrade at all related to metal fatigue of metal to ensure that virtually no limit mechanical life.
4. Reed switches in mobile phones, PBX, photocopiers, washing machines, refrigerators , cameras, sterilized cupboard, door , window magnetic , electromagnetic relays, electronic weighing, level meter, gas meter , water meter and so on have been very good application .
1. When cut or bent reed lead foot must be extremely careful to avoid undue stress leaving the glass - metal seals were damaged. Appropriate clamping of the tool must be used
2. Encounter temperatures and long exposure times may cause the glass - metal seal damage (cracking, leakage, etc.), and therefore must be fast and reliable welding (process). Recommended soldering conditions: when hand soldering 280'C~300'C, Wave Solder 250'C to 300'C
|English Manual / Spec||No|
|Other Features||Maximum power: 10W Maximum switching voltage: 100V DC Maximum Switching Current: 0.5A Ben collapse minimum voltage: 150V DC Maximum load current: 1A Maximum contact resistance: 100m Minimum insulation resistance: 10 ^ 9 Release time; 0.3ms Action time: 0.5ms|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||1.61 in x 0.08 in x 0.08 in (4.1 cm x 0.2 cm x 0.2 cm)|
|Weight||0.04 oz (1 g)|
|10 x Dry reed pipes|
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||US$5.31 shipped||US$5.29 shipped||US$5.28 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?