- Mode 1 for Android; iCade mode for MAME4ALL arcade emulator;
- Mode 3 for iOS;
- Mode 4 is for playing touch screen games, not for physical buttons games.
- Turn off: Press START and hold for 3s until the light is turned off;
- Clear pairing information: If it is not 0000 pairing code, press and hold SELECT for 3s to clear the last pairing information and then pair again.
(Note: Make sure the gamepad is full of power; Otherwise, Bluetooth would probably pair unsuccessfully; USB cable for charging.)
Modes 1/2/3: Bluetooth wireless connection
- Open Bluetooth in mobile device and find 8Bitdo FC30 GamePad to connect;
- Enter emulator games or the games supporting keyboard and joystick operation and then set key mapping. That is OK.
Mode 4: Bluetooth wireless connection simulating touch screen mode
- Android / iOS: Android needs ROOT, iOS needs jail-breaking;
- Download FC30 client from fc30 website (iOS user can add app.fc30 website source in Cydia, more convenient to install) Execute FC30; - - Click button to open Bluetooth (iOS user needs to close system Bluetooth firstly), software will search Bluetooth device automatically; - Find 8Bitdo FC30 GamePad and connect;
- Default Bluetooth pairing password: 0000;
- Enter the game, press SELECT+START, interface will display button; Touch and drag button to the corresponding control point; And then press SELECT+START again to finish key mapping.
- Android user: After using mode 4, you need to clear mode 4 pairing information firstly, so that can enter other modes;
- iOS user: After using mode 4, system Bluetooth can not work; You need to execute FC30 and close Bluetooth; More than 10 seconds later, system Bluetooth recovers.
Mode 5: Windows USB wired connection
- Connect to computer and wait it to automatically recognize USB controller; No need drive;
- Set key mapping in the games you play.
- iOS/Android/Mac OS/PC: 1P: START+B to enter; 2P: START+B+R to enter; After connect two gamepads to the device, they become Bluetooth keyboard; Then just set key mapping, it is OK.
- After entering Wii main interface, press HOME key;
- Press Y+START on gamepad to enter Wiimote mode;
- Press the red pairing button on the left side of SD slot in Wii; Wait for several seconds, it will automatically recognize the gamepad; And then 1P icon light turns on, which means they have paired successfully; Supports multiple gamepads pairing.
3 gyro operation (analog): shaking, left-leaning, right-leaning
Gyro instruction: L Left leaning, R Right-leaning, L+R - Shaking
Gamepad wiimote and real wiimote corresponding keys instruction:
- Direction key - Direction key
- X - B
- Y - One
- A - A
- B - Two
- select - Minus
- start - Plus
- Press L+R+START and hold for 3s to turn on; Both lights flash, gamepad enters update mode;
- Connect gamepad and computer with USB cable;
- Download FC30 PC update software and execute update.exe;
- Click update button and choose bluetooth_firmware.dat to update.
- Blue light flashes: gamepad and mobile phone are disconnected and waiting connecting;
- Blue light steady on: gamepad and mobile phone connect successfully;
- Green light flashes: charging state;
- Green light turns off: fully charged;
- Red light: low battery;
- All lights turn off: gamepad is turned off or it is in sleeping mode.
Hardware reset: press START and hold for more than 12s, gamepad can recover.
Mode 3 is compatible with the web installation version of Happy Chick emulator.
Can play many emulator games even without jail-breaking; Here is the method:
- Log into xiaoji website in iOS device; Download and install emulator;
- Enter gamepad mode 3 (English input); After pairing, you can play games.