DX  » view all xm-l t6 » xm-l t6

xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought xm-l t6 Also bought

These cool xm-l t6 are high quality and at affordable prices. DX is the leading electronic products provider in the world where millions of people shop daily. DX provides the hottest gadgets at the lowest prices.

xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• Focus Swings - Trembling

posted by RuiFurtado

Shipping within expectations. Good material, resistant. Catch very practical. Excellent brightness, but not to 500m.
    I did not send it back because it is not viable. I can fix, just swapping the circuit led, if they can send me another'll be very pleased.
    Price of the product is good for what it does.
  • value for the bucks

posted by inzane1000

Really cool to have 2 diffrent crees in one house.Now i can really choose between raw flood light and battery life.The r2 is not super bright, but its awsome as an daily working light in daily use.The t6 seems as brigh as all my other t6 lights and i really like this led, but its drains power much faster than the r2.I have not tested the battery life serioously in all the modes, but more light equals less battery life.r2+t6 is totally super bright, but seriously not that useful in daily use, driving either of the leds seperatly will do just fine in daily use, but its good if you really want to show off for your friends.only 3 modesworks just as good on your head as your bike
    One of my best buys on dx, really happy with this and i use it several times a week.
    just go for it if you want a good light
  • Very good torch

posted by Askor123

Very bright torch! I decided to buy after seeing one that my friend has. Very pleased!The head gets fairly warm during use but this is good because this means the heat from the driver and LEDs is being released into the ambient air and not building up in the torch! Well constructed and sturdy.Fairly cheap price too for what you get.Very useful for hunting possums here in New Zealand due to its brightness
    I like the fact that you can use either 2 or 3 batteries in it
    If you are looking for an all-round torch, this is for you! Buy it!
  • My first impressions are great!

posted by arjantersteege

Well built body and head, good heat dispention.Throws well and has a lot of spill too.I normally walk my dog at night with a FlashMax X950 - 5xQ5wc and this light is almost as bright.It throws less but still lights up tree's at 100m.
    The best upgrade for this light would be a 2x18650 version, that one i would buy instantly.
    The Cree XLM T6 surprised me overall.I have several other lights (FlashMax X950, Ultrafire C8/C9, WF501B, Aurora WF-600 and this light until now is the overall winner for me.Lightweight, good balance while holding it and a good trow/spill combo for me.
  • excellent

posted by brovar28

Convenient, you can lengthen the case with additional hubs, bright lights, long light beam. I am satisfied with the purchase!!! I recommend this product. Due to the length of the lamp, you can add an extra battery for extra long and energy.
    In total return. I recommend this product.I recommend this laser to those who love the brightness, width, lighting.
    excellent I recommend this product.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections