DX  » view all xm-l t6 » xm-l t6

xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought xm-l t6 Also bought

These cool xm-l t6 are high quality and at affordable prices. DX is the leading electronic products provider in the world where millions of people shop daily. DX provides the hottest gadgets at the lowest prices.

xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• Great!!!

posted by andrelanducci

strong beam of light, different possibilities of arrangement allows better utilization of the batteries, well built, apparent robustness, interesting design.
    I think that the handlebar mount could be improoved, because its kind of rigid one and you cannot adapt it on an oversized handlebar. This should be expressed cleary on the product specifications.
    If you have a standard handlebar, I recomend it!Another battery pack
  • works underwater to at least 70'

posted by sablefish

works underwater; beam is wider than a dorsey penetrator, but still has a hotspot. light is bright and white, with smaller head than MJ-810. compact. smooth bezel, comes with lanyard with a wrist loop.
    this is better than the MJ810 in many ways. i've only gone on one dive with this, though; we'll see if this lasts a while.
    if you have your own batteries for this, it looks like a promising dive light. more dives are required.
  • Powerful flashlight

posted by santeri000

Very powerful flashlight with good battery working time. (using ultrafire 3000 mah PCB-protected batteries) Quality frame. Easy to handle. Great price for this much light. O-rings everywhere so i think that it might last some water.
    If you need big sized and powerful flashlight, buy this.
    -
  • This is an awesome little thrower

posted by EdFromOhio

Somewhat compact design, excellent fit & finish. Lots of light for such a small light.
    My wife has a Romisen RC-G2 (AA battery,) and being a flashaholic, I ordered this to replace it. This is the exact same length as the Romisen, but it was too wide for her liking. The bolt-looking pattern does protrude a bit making it even bulkier.She said it was too big to keep in her purse, so it's getting relegated to the glove box of the car.
    It's a great little light. Throws a ton (over 100 yards.) If you aren't put off by the thicker body, I'd recommend it without hesitation.
  • Nice flahlight

posted by masterovoy

- Very strong light;- The flashlight is portable and easy to handle;- Gives light as far as I can see ~900 lm is enough for most purposes;- Bean of light is very bright in the center, but the botton of it is still bright enough (you don't even need to aim the ligh directly at the object in the darkness to see it, you can aim it somewhere near to see all the details).
    - You should never give light into anyone's eyes to avoid blindness, even during the day.- Actually you need to buy not only a flashlight, but also batteries and charger for comfot use.
    I'm very satisfied by the purchase of that flashlight dispite the abovementioned cons. They don't spoil the complete impression.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections