DX  » view all xm-l t6 18650 » xm-l t6 18650

xm-l t6 18650

Customers Who Bought xm-l t6 18650 Also bought

This is our best xm-l t6 18650, they all share a great design and great prices. Here at DX we have a huge range of products for you to search from. May you have a great shopping experience with our worldwide free shipping.

xm-l t6 18650 Customers Reviews

• flashlight for every situation

posted by lasermanathome

nice, small and reliable divers-flashlight wich is also handy for common use.This diverslight has 2 brightness modes and one strobe, wich is for signing that you are in trouble very handy.The low mode is less than half (about 20% estimated) and gives a still usable amount of light for a long period of time, at full power the 2200mAH 18650 battery lasts for less than one hour but that amount of light is often not needed
    For all what you get (charger, divinglight , battery and velcron tape)this is a real bargain.It is possible that a PMMA does not allow cooling enough to operate the cree t6(0) at full power, this light uses the reflector ithselve as extended cooling, what makes that the t6 will not become overheated.Some tests I did with t6 on a star (batwing) and only cooling from behind and a reflector wich recoils the energy partly on the t6 did demolish the t6 very fast, so it is from utmost importance to keep the (own created) heat from the cree away, this led can barely be cooled with a star and other cooling, backfired heat will kill the t6faster than you can say the alphabeth!!I was so stupid to make that mistake two times.
    NNice, small optimised led DIVERSflashlight.It will be difficult to find something better certainlyfor the costs of it.Because it is completely weatherproof you can use it anywhere.Take a second charged battery with you, at full power you have about 3/4 of an hour.
  • Farol com excelente custo/benefício / Excellent cost/benefit headlight

posted by WiliansRequena

Em PORTUGUÊS:Muito brilhante! A luz é branca e muito forte. Pelo menos duas vezes o MagicShine MJ808.A área de iluminação é larga, formando uma bola de luz mais forte no centro e luz mais fraca ao redor, mas suficiente para uma boa iluminação.- Duração da bateria:3 LEDs: 2h 28min 50s2 LEDs: 3h 56min 31s1 LED: 5h 37min 56sStrobe: 4h 55min 46s-Tempo de carregamento:4h 36min 40sA duração da bateria foi muito satisfatória, principalmente no modo de 1 led (que já é suficiente para uma ótima iluminação em trilhas), com quase 6 horas de autonomia.A farol é bem feito e tem uma estrutura rígida. O corpo é feito em metal e a lente é de vidro.In ENGLISH:Very bright!The light is white and very strong. At least twice the MagicShine MJ808.The illumination area is wide, with a stronger light on the center and a weaker light around, but enough for a good lighting.- Bat
    Excelente farolExcellent headlight
    Em PORTUGUÊS:É, provavelmente, um dos melhores faróis em relação custo/benefício no DX.Pode comprar, não vai se arrepender!In ENGLISH:It's probably one of the best headlights on cost / benefit ratio in DX.Buy it, you will not regret it!
  • Simple and useful

posted by falcon1990

+ small+ excellent light output for the price+ reading light/low beam is very useful when using the lamp for night orienteering like i do+ power cable seems to stand even in temperatures -20 C+ connectors are "updated" so they have a small rubber collar on the battery pack's connector that should keep it connected and waterproof. Not as good as magiclight's connectors, though. I may still change this original ones to ones from sku. 32753 like i've done earlier.+ battery condition indicator light is on only when the light is turned on unlike in magicshine's lights. doesn't kill the battery if you forget it connected.
    The low beam/XPG led is quite useless with the original setup as it is mainly focused on a tight spot. It is more useful to have it modded on to flood light that lights up surroundings more widely. I've done it succesfully with sku. 13983. It need a bit of modification but takes less than 30mins to complete.
    Great light for camping, hiking, outdoor, jogging, multisport and orienteering. I even use it for car repairs, although the battery pack's cable is quite annoying in tight places like while being under the car.
  • Great cost/benefit

posted by sscss

Top usefulness and affordable at the same time.A "must have" in your car for every emergency at night, it gives you a wide range of focusing.The 5 mode memory is perfect for using on a bike, flashing or as a beam, plenty of light to show you the way.
    You cannot deserve much more for such a price. I'm very happy with my new flashlight.
    It is worth every penny you spend on it. Great cost/benefit relation.
  • The brightest, smallest lightsource ever bought

posted by gars

-The machining and finish on this is almost perfect -Nicely balanced -O-ring and simple cord lanyard included -Hard anodized finish- WHAT a nasty (even mean) short flashlight, an AMAZING fotoncannon, at short distance almost as dangerous as a laser. Throw is (untill now) unbeatable High quality housing. It is an odd experience when you see this work.* Amazingliy bright sturdy design Fits in hand well great for showing off
    Nice flashlight , top of the bill with an unusual form wich gives more light than a headlight from a car even equipped with HID
    Great light for the money. Buy this and you'll definitely have "bragging rights". Just don't leave it on high unattended.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections