DX  » view all xm-l t6 18650 » xm-l t6 18650

xm-l t6 18650

Customers Who Bought xm-l t6 18650 Also bought

This is our best xm-l t6 18650, they all share a great design and great prices. Here at DX we have a huge range of products for you to search from. May you have a great shopping experience with our worldwide free shipping.

xm-l t6 18650 Customers Reviews

• value for the bucks

posted by inzane1000

Really cool to have 2 diffrent crees in one house.Now i can really choose between raw flood light and battery life.The r2 is not super bright, but its awsome as an daily working light in daily use.The t6 seems as brigh as all my other t6 lights and i really like this led, but its drains power much faster than the r2.I have not tested the battery life serioously in all the modes, but more light equals less battery life.r2+t6 is totally super bright, but seriously not that useful in daily use, driving either of the leds seperatly will do just fine in daily use, but its good if you really want to show off for your friends.only 3 modesworks just as good on your head as your bike
    One of my best buys on dx, really happy with this and i use it several times a week.
    just go for it if you want a good light
  • good lamp

posted by santeri000

The flashlight is very powerfull, I have 2 other flashlights but they don't even come close. I tried the flashlight outside and it is still very bright over a "great" distance (approx. 70 metres). The build of the flashlight is very solid.
    A perfect light with lots of power. It would be even better if the battery would be included. Buy this, if you want to impess, on a small torch.
    -
  • Great light and $140 less than the real thing

posted by LouisW

- Amazing light output- well made for your money- dual switches are easy to use- no SOS or strobe mode- two batteries for longer life- design is easy to hold
    I don't spend over $20 for flashlights from DX but this was the first time I've seen a dual battery light like this one. It turned out to be a great purchase and is the brightest light I own. I find it easy to hold and has a mid reflector that is a good mix of throw and flood.I didn't have to do any adjustment to it and the light worked out of the box well. I did clean and lube the threads and that is all.
    Great light for home or car. Two large to carry around a lot. A real very high output light.
  • Excellent, very bright

posted by jackdw4

Extremely bright light with no annoying flashing functions. Button is on back of LED unit and goes Full bright cool light LED - Half bright cool light LED - Warm LED - OffComfortable to wear and well balanced. Not too heavy on front or back.
    Does have a small red LED on the rear that is on whenever the front LEDs are on
    Very very good for the price and would definitely recommend to anybody
  • Good flashlight, with some bugs. Good for pocket carrying, use for bicycle.

posted by Rm86

Good quality aluminium case. Easy-to-use side button. Bright light for small form.?onvenient magnet in a back side.Really water resistant for hard rainCan be used as bike headlight
    After DIY rework can be very good!
    Using this flashlight for 3 months. DIY made: put thermal grease, changed spring to hard one

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections