DX  » view all xm-l t6 18650 » xm-l t6 18650

xm-l t6 18650

Customers Who Bought xm-l t6 18650 Also bought

This is our best xm-l t6 18650, they all share a great design and great prices. Here at DX we have a huge range of products for you to search from. May you have a great shopping experience with our worldwide free shipping.

xm-l t6 18650 Customers Reviews

• Great!!!

posted by andrelanducci

strong beam of light, different possibilities of arrangement allows better utilization of the batteries, well built, apparent robustness, interesting design.
    I think that the handlebar mount could be improoved, because its kind of rigid one and you cannot adapt it on an oversized handlebar. This should be expressed cleary on the product specifications.
    If you have a standard handlebar, I recomend it!Another battery pack
  • Perfect for this price

posted by bennurkan

overall building is very solid.not just a toy.of course the light is not 900 lumen but which ones that says 900 lumen actually is???but I'm pretty sure it is very close to that.(by the way ia am using it with 3 aaa batteries so it might would get more powerful with the 1865 battery)got very suprised when i got it.Didnt expect it to be this good.
    pretty usefull that it also works with 3 aaa batteries instead of an 1865 one.
    worth the money.this one is no joke.
  • Easy to use but a little disappointing

posted by Operator1972

The price is definitively a major pro. The torch is well built and feels sturdy when you use it.The focussing is sliding instead of rotating and that is a nice touch.If the beam is not focussed it will give a very even spread amount of light so it is very useful when making pictures in a dark environment.When focussed you get a square in the same shape as the led inside.
    I use the flashlight for photografy and then is it very usefull because of the even spread of light. The colour of the light is very white and not so blueish as most of the led-lamps.
    The flashlight is a little disappointing compared to the discription. The 1000lm is so not reached...:(But it became a very usefull tool for photografy and videofilming.With that thought in mind it is a good purchase but if you like a lot of light (or lumens) you should look for another flashlight.
  • Perfect relation between quality and price

posted by janmilewski

Very well built, black anodised aluminium body, sealed bindings, sealed power button, mineral glass front shield, compact size. Very strong light.
    Battery inserted into the torch has little, horizontal gap causes breaking ('resetting') the light while shaking the torch.
    Reliable and worth the money
  • Well built bright bike light / headlamp

posted by Fridfjell

This is a very strong light.The beam is well spread for running / bicycling.Build quality is good.
    I have not yet tried attaching the lamp on a bicycle, but that should work ok as well I think.
    I recommend this bicycle light/head lamp!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections