DX  » t6 headlamp » view all white headlamp t6 » white headlamp t6

white headlamp t6

Customers Who Bought white headlamp t6 Also bought

This is our best white headlamp t6, they all share a great design and great prices. As china's largest gadgets suppler, DX devotes its efforts to provide the best service to customer all over the world. Your support is our greatest motivation.

white headlamp t6 Customers Reviews

• A very Bright light good wide spread of light

posted by AndrewBaylis

Very Bright , nice even spread of light, holds charge well i have used it for 3 hour rides no problem, though not all at max brightness. you dont need max lux on road it blinds on coming car drivers!More compact design than the other light i bought at the same time sku 247987Nicely made and quality finished , very good battery pack holder with two straps which fits securely to cross bars.
    A nice light
    Great Light great price! a lot of lux for your money.
  • Good value

posted by Henrik1976

The lamp is lightweight and easy to fit on the head. The batteries doesn't weight much so the products works well to use for extensive time.
    Annoying that the product description over saturates the actual capacity.
    Good head lamp for the bucks but be aware that the product photo and description aren't completely true.
  • Perfect for MTB

posted by elduri

The zoom adjust the pointing area from an small cube in the wall to a big circle. The light area is homogeneus and give a blue, almost purple light. Seems pretty strong built, even the dimmer/zoom and its not a big light. I like a lot the modes, full, medium, low and off. And extra strobe mode if you press like two seconds. Perfect!!
    I have this other sku http://www.dx.com/p/ha-iii-cree-ssc-p7-c-sxo-3-mode-900-lumen-led-headlamp-set-4-18650-included-29489 and in theory is the same lux, but this zooming light is more brilliant and powerful, the led is smaller and i think wont be so hot like the other.
    Cheap and valuable item. Quite good for cycling (its what i want for). Im waiting for other two more sku, 170891 and 170146, i will see which one its better.
  • Powerfull easy to use Headlamp

posted by mabiteam

Excellent headlamp for low budget, uses the powerfull Cree T6 in combination with a zoom lense.This lamp follows you, whatever you do, running jumping,... the battery pack makes the counterweight of the lamp. This is a big advantage to the real headlamps for bicycles with the big battery pack in the pocket.
    Easy to use headlamp for bicycle rides where you do not succeed to reach home before darkness. Good for 30 - 40 minutes with powerful battery 3600mA.
    This is the headlamp for the daily use.Short term 30 - 40 min use of high power flaslight where you have no hand free for a flashlight.Or for those cold days where you prefer to keep your hands in the warm pockets.
  • Bright white light

posted by nitant

-Good build quality. The switch has a satisfying click. The plastic outer body also seems to be built to last-Bright light. Really really bright. Lights up a dark room with ease. Works really well in the outdoors and adventure trips.-Lasts long. The battery lasts an easy 2-3 hours. Good enough for a hike through a forest. Plus the batteries are very standard. No special connectors.-Got clips for the wire. So no wire messes. Keeps them organized
    None
    Buy it. Very bright, compact, light and small.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections