DX  » view all wf-501b cree xm-l t6 » wf-501b cree xm-l t6

wf-501b cree xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought wf-501b cree xm-l t6 Also bought

You may find that it is quite easy to purchase wf-501b cree xm-l t6 here and you can save money at the same time. Welcome to DX, a worldwide electronic accessories retailer and wholesaler. We hope that you have a fulfilling shopping expreience, on China's leading e-commerce retailer website.

wf-501b cree xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• Nice looking light!

posted by fmcfmc

Arrived unblemished, the light looks great. Single mode, Smooth reflector, & no disco or blinky modes. Can be fully dis-assembled - no glued threads, etc.
    Would have been nice to have a more powerful driver, but as it is, it's a bright torch with good run-time. I'd also like to see a forward switch, especially in a single-mode light such as this one.This is a great starter light, or a 'gift light'.
    I'd buy it again. You know you want it.
  • Best choice for that price

posted by ZoranKostic

This battery is easy to use. It is small and low weight with satisfied distance of light. I use it in all occasions, especially for hiking and camping. I think that is the best battery for that money. I have it for over the nine months and when I were hiking I lost it on waterfall and when I came back after two months I found it and it was still working. I was thrilled and still I am. So, this battery has very good waterproof protection, because it was two months in wet area and it still working.
    Maybe this specification (885 lmn) is mistake in writing.
    This is the best battery for that money. Very nice and waterproof.
  • Great torch

posted by fireworks2nite

This little torch is the perfect size for travelling and to keep beside the bed. Easy to turn on - the button is at the base of the torch.Comes with a strapVery bright LED lightGreat scope in the dark.
    Was able to engrave my daughter's name on her torch. Personalized, it became a very special present.Colours are bright and attractive.
    Great torch for self, children, the car etc.Order batteries from DX at time of purchase
  • handy but powerful flash light

posted by jonnyclever

Small but handy, it's really good for the pocket and every day use. With a 18650 Lithium battery and an optimized charger you have a money save solution for the dark time of each day.
    At the normal use as a flash light it's really a good choice. The red colour comes out very clear and brilliant - my daughters love it.
    No more batteries for each evening and a big amount of waste with the empty batteries - you can do something for a green and healthy future.
  • Cool flashlight

posted by TheXaro

Look, it just feels well, is quite heavy and thus feeling like a very nice flashlight. Works on LED which is very energy friendly and comes with a little strap which is handy else we might drop it. Looks well in black. You are able to open it up quite simply, in three parts.
    I really like the dark color. Might not have bought it if it was in other colors.
    It's one fine watchlight, buy it!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections