DX  » view all wf-501b cree xm-l t6 » wf-501b cree xm-l t6

wf-501b cree xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought wf-501b cree xm-l t6 Also bought

You may find that it is quite easy to purchase wf-501b cree xm-l t6 here and you can save money at the same time. Welcome to DX, a worldwide electronic accessories retailer and wholesaler. We hope that you have a fulfilling shopping expreience, on China's leading e-commerce retailer website.

wf-501b cree xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• Perfect

posted by fireworks2nite

This little torch is the perfect size for travelling and to keep beside the bed. Easy to turn on - the button is at the base of the torch.Comes with a strapVery bright LED lightGreat scope in the dark.
    Was able to engrave my daughter's name on her torch. Personalized, it became a very special present.Colours are bright and attractive.
    Great torch for self, children, the car etc.Order batteries from DX at time of purchase.
  • WF-501B CREE XM-L T6 800lm

posted by gjk2002

Es muy luminosa, no tengo experiencia como para poder medir lumens a simple vista pero mi impresion es que es correcto los 800 lumens. Buena construccion, solida y buen tamaño a la mano. La duracion de la bateria 18650 es buena aun en alta.
    La use varias veces en mi bicicleta con un soporte y quede muy satisfecho, mucha luz para andar por las nochesª
    Muy buen producto por el precio que se paga
  • Excellent flashlight

posted by omenapora12

Very bright and powerful flashlight. Durable construction. Easy to use and change between 3 modes (low, high, strobe). Lightweight. Cool camouflage colour. Very cheap. Weatherproof.
    Tested with these batteries: http://www.dx.com/p/19770Tested in extreme conditions in the army.
    I can highly recommend this if you are looking cheap but durable and powerful flashlight.
  • great flashlight

posted by patozebadua

very good quality flashlight is also well built, with p60 brings a good shot is well balanced, the camo is good besides the glass was securely generally good flashlight, I recommend that for the price it's worth if you throw a 550 lumen the only problem is time ejecucon l after 25 min starts to flash but generally recommend
    very good quality flashlight is also well built, with p60 brings a good shot is well balanced, the camo is good besides the glass was securely generally good flashlight, I recommend that for the price it's worth if you throw a 550 lumen the only problem is time ejecucon l after 25 min starts to flash but generally recommend
  • handy but powerful flash light

posted by jonnyclever

Small but handy, it's really good for the pocket and every day use. With a 18650 Lithium battery and an optimized charger you have a money save solution for the dark time of each day.
    At the normal use as a flash light it's really a good choice. The red colour comes out very clear and brilliant - my daughters love it.
    No more batteries for each evening and a big amount of waste with the empty batteries - you can do something for a green and healthy future.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections