DX  » view all ultrafire xm-l t6 » ultrafire xm-l t6

ultrafire xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought ultrafire xm-l t6 Also bought

Every single ultrafire xm-l t6 displayed here is of a high level and the price is reasonable. DX is an E-commerce online retailer situated in China with more than 100,000 cool gadgets with free worldwide shipping. Your satisfaction is our reason for working harder and we aim to make your shopping experience easy and pleasant.

ultrafire xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• High Power Bike Light

posted by lutzfechner

- Chep- Very bright- Very good value for the moneyYou won't find more light for the money!
    Long term reliability has to be prooven. But I used it already a few times and it worked really great. Very bright.I did creates some DIY mounting bracket as the one supplied did not fit my handlebar.
    Very fair pricing for a light this bright. Quality is ok for the money.
  • A Great Light

posted by dstillings2012

Excellent construction; smooth, clean threads; well-centered LED; orange peel reflector. When I compared this light to two other brands that I bought at the same time, this was hands-down the brightest and is now my favorite light. At 30m (100 ft) this light has a bright center spot with a very large circle light and provides exceptional illumination.
    I bought this light specifically for the two-mode click switch (high, low, off). I'm also impressed with the assault crown: I would not want to be the recipient of a hit.
    I ordered five more of this light to give as gifts.
  • great buy

posted by thechinesecombo

Sturdy construction. although I cannot verify that it is 800 lumens, flashlight is quite bright. when being used around the house or on the job the belt clip is handy although I foresee it coming loose. additionally the glass lense is a nice perk.
    upon arrival the glass lense was cracked and it was not covered as DOA. through light use the lense has since fallen out.
    short of a DOA, this is the best bang-for-buck 18650 flashlight.
  • nice torch

posted by gobbo123

Good little torch, perfect size to hold in your hand, rather light weight, and good brightness.It has a zooming lens, 3 levels of brightness, SOS, and blinking modes.I like the colour combination, except It looks like it will wear off done to silver metal color eventually.Belt clip is removable if you don't like it which is good.Looks and feels like a good quality LED torch.
    If you don't have a semi-powerful LED torch, I would definitely recommend this one. In fact I already suggested it to family members as a good replacement for the big bulb type torches we currently use which use expensive non-rechargeable batteries.
    Great torch !I got it on special for $7.10 USD
  • Well built bright bike light / headlamp

posted by Fridfjell

This is a very strong light.The beam is well spread for running / bicycling.Build quality is good.
    I have not yet tried attaching the lamp on a bicycle, but that should work ok as well I think.
    I recommend this bicycle light/head lamp!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections