DX  » view all ultrafire t6 » ultrafire t6

ultrafire t6

Customers Who Bought ultrafire t6 Also bought

You can easily find the latest low priced ultrafire t6 offered at our online shop. With over 200 products uploaded daily on the DX website, you will be able to find exactly what you are looking for. DX is the best cool gadgets provider, so take action now and come take a look at our site dx.com.

ultrafire t6 Customers Reviews

• Great little P60 Dropin

posted by FuriousCorpse

Pulls 2.2amps (@Tailcap) from my Sanyo 2600mAh 18650sVery Bright, Good Throw with very nice wide hotspot (12"@6ft).Perfect single mode drop in for P60 host.Good reflector, no marks.
    Gives a nice sized well defined hotspot due to the smooth reflector,edge of corona and (the little amount of) flood have a slight purplish colour tinge.
    Great little update for a P60 host, Fitted to a WF-501B host, it needed foil wrapping to transfer heat well, about the hottest thing id put in a 501B.Not too far off specs so Im happy
  • Great cost/benefit

posted by sscss

Top usefulness and affordable at the same time.A "must have" in your car for every emergency at night, it gives you a wide range of focusing.The 5 mode memory is perfect for using on a bike, flashing or as a beam, plenty of light to show you the way.
    You cannot deserve much more for such a price. I'm very happy with my new flashlight.
    It is worth every penny you spend on it. Great cost/benefit relation.
  • Seriously bright, well designed.

posted by GraemeEvans

Extremely bright smooth beam, fades from spot into spill without hard edge.Massive lighting rangeBrightness modes start on low and work up (much better than coming on in blindingly bright first!) Most of the time Low will be enough to cycle by.
    Good build quality, nice optics. Definitely around 1000 lumens, not sure about 1600 though... but thats compared to my other professional properly rated flashlights - Chinese lumens are apparently different. Its definitely as much light as you could want, think car headlight.
    Serious lighting power. Very compact. Nice beam pattern. Really pleased. The low-high instead of the regular high-low mode arrangement is refreshing. Additionally off is push and hold, so no need to cycle modes to find off, or off whilst changing brightness.
  • Love this product

posted by fireworks2nite

This little torch is the perfect size for travelling and to keep beside the bed. Easy to turn on - the button is at the base of the torch.Comes with a strapVery bright LED lightGreat scope in the dark.
    Was able to engrave my daughter's name on her torch. Personalized, it became a very special present.Colours are bright and attractive.
    Great torch for self, children, the car etc.Order batteries from DX at time of purchase
  • A Great Light

posted by dstillings2012

Excellent construction; smooth, clean threads; well-centered LED; orange peel reflector. When I compared this light to two other brands that I bought at the same time, this was hands-down the brightest and is now my favorite light. At 30m (100 ft) this light has a bright center spot with a very large circle light and provides exceptional illumination.
    I bought this light specifically for the two-mode click switch (high, low, off). I'm also impressed with the assault crown: I would not want to be the recipient of a hit.
    I ordered five more of this light to give as gifts.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections