DX  » view all ultrafire t6 » ultrafire t6

ultrafire t6

Customers Who Bought ultrafire t6 Also bought

You can easily find the latest low priced ultrafire t6 offered at our online shop. With over 200 products uploaded daily on the DX website, you will be able to find exactly what you are looking for. DX is the best cool gadgets provider, so take action now and come take a look at our site dx.com.

ultrafire t6 Customers Reviews

• THIS LIGHT IS INSANE BRIGHT!!!!!!

posted by shayneyasinski

I will start by saying I have about 40 dx lights and this is my favorite for many reasons, It is in the top 5 brightest lights I have and I have 2 hid lights and the big sst-90 light from here to compare it to, this light is very small in your hand yet it has a huge flood and huge spot !! It is so small my wife can take it along and forget she has it unlike the other monsters i have.
    DX is the place to buy a flashlight if you want value and quality, I have been kicked off a few forums by talking about dx and I think it is because NO ONE can match the prices they have for what you get.I have bought a few lights that have sold for over $150 and they are nothing compared to this, NOTHING!
  • I love the zooming!

posted by lilbhemi

I really love the zooming option. It works very well. I like the aluminium body. Very easy to replace the batteries. It has more modes like flashing, SOS and so on. It has a hook so you can attach it to the belt.
    I like the wide beam a lot more then the beam from another narrow (non zooming) even multi LED flashlights
    I´m going to buy more of these as the price is so great.
  • Excellent!

posted by rndwu3qou3rlr

Very, very bright indeed. Can easily replace a floodlight. Very easy to use, just press the button and there you go. Long battery life thank's to the many batteries. It's very short so it's easily stowed.
    I use it as a searchlight on my boat and it surpasses anything else I ever had before. Thank's to the long battery life i lasted one whole season without recharging. It replaced the halogen light I had before that required a long cable connected to my main battery. That's now a thing of the past!
    Probably one of the best buys for a powerful flashlight! Recommended.
  • Bright drop in for UF 302B

posted by lasermanathome

Gives much light, the lower power modes come in handy.There is really a T6 inside.Throw in very good.Does not become overheated.
    The overkill T6 leds does not have to work on its max, like driving 60miles an hour in a Ferrari...So the led will last for ever, i think.The driver does not give much current, t6hat why the drop in is not so bright but 500 lumen out of an UF 302....For its performance it is a cheap and good drop in
    BUY!!
  • High Power Bike Light

posted by lutzfechner

- Chep- Very bright- Very good value for the moneyYou won't find more light for the money!
    Long term reliability has to be prooven. But I used it already a few times and it worked really great. Very bright.I did creates some DIY mounting bracket as the one supplied did not fit my handlebar.
    Very fair pricing for a light this bright. Quality is ok for the money.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections