DX  » view all ultrafire t6 » ultrafire t6

ultrafire t6

Customers Who Bought ultrafire t6 Also bought

You can easily find the latest low priced ultrafire t6 offered at our online shop. With over 200 products uploaded daily on the DX website, you will be able to find exactly what you are looking for. DX is the best cool gadgets provider, so take action now and come take a look at our site dx.com.

ultrafire t6 Customers Reviews

• Good EDC flashlight

posted by ThunderVG

+ Compact size+ Bright+ Durable! Large buttress thread everywhere, thick O-rings of good quality (lubricated!)?
    Does anyone know, why the flashlights always has blinking mode? I've never used it, and I never saw anyone to use.
    I am very satisfied with this flashlight!
  • Great bicyle lamp

posted by esglill

The 2600 lumen is really strong, and it is a great lamp to use when it is dark in the woods. It feels that it is day light on the bicycle paths were the lamp light up the way.
    You cant find a cheeper and better lamp for this price.You might consider of buying one extra battery pack.I don´t understand why they keep having the strobe functionality on all lamps, but it seems that some areas in the world likes when it is flashing.
    I really recommend this lamp!Br//Rox
  • fantastic

posted by mariarosa

It is a flashlight with good quality, is ideal if you do not want to spend much money, a very white light illuminates and concentrated
    Would improve food, so put the most high, to illuminate the most
    It is ideal if you want a cheap flashlight with good quality, the whole family can use, is easy to use and very well lit. The build quality is very good. I think it's a flashlight that lasts long. It can also be purchased as gifts.
  • Great flashlight

posted by GoneFusion

Can use up 1-4 batteries if you are running short.Very bright, crisp white light 6500K+.Easy to hold and grip in smaller hands.Easy to find and use switch in the dark.Not as heavy as expected.Lasts longer than other 7xT6 lights (tube battery style) with 4 x 18650 cells.
    Would easily buy again or recommend. In fact ordering two more asap as the price is great.
    More practical size/shape for me than the long tube type 7 x T6 Cree lights. Was slightly concerned about the size/usability but I was most pleasantly positively surprised. Super bright, great size, awesome run time.
  • Nice looking light!

posted by fmcfmc

Arrived unblemished, the light looks great. Single mode, Smooth reflector, & no disco or blinky modes. Can be fully dis-assembled - no glued threads, etc.
    Would have been nice to have a more powerful driver, but as it is, it's a bright torch with good run-time. I'd also like to see a forward switch, especially in a single-mode light such as this one.This is a great starter light, or a 'gift light'.
    I'd buy it again. You know you want it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections