DX  » t6 led » view all ultrafire led t6 » ultrafire led t6

ultrafire led t6

Customers Who Bought ultrafire led t6 Also bought

You may find that it is quite easy to purchase ultrafire led t6 here and you can save money at the same time. At DX all products are checked in the quality control department before being packed and sent to you. DX offers you low prices, high quality and free shipping.

ultrafire led t6 Customers Reviews

• Perfect relation between quality and price

posted by janmilewski

Very well built, black anodised aluminium body, sealed bindings, sealed power button, mineral glass front shield, compact size. Very strong light.
    Battery inserted into the torch has little, horizontal gap causes breaking ('resetting') the light while shaking the torch.
    Reliable and worth the money
  • Bright drop in for UF 302B

posted by lasermanathome

Gives much light, the lower power modes come in handy.There is really a T6 inside.Throw in very good.Does not become overheated.
    The overkill T6 leds does not have to work on its max, like driving 60miles an hour in a Ferrari...So the led will last for ever, i think.The driver does not give much current, t6hat why the drop in is not so bright but 500 lumen out of an UF 302....For its performance it is a cheap and good drop in
    BUY!!
  • very powerful, small xm-lt6 light

posted by nra222

Very powerful, nice case quality, magnet on tailcap, it does have memory, beam is somewhere between spot and flood, stepless brightnes adjustment.
    It is easy to put small spring on + terminal inside and it eliminates turning off problem. Adjusting to full power is easy - just twist tail cap slightly of and on.
    Very nice compact and powerful light. Works very well as bike light with sku.31871
  • So Bright!

posted by robcr949

This is an excellent drop-in, by far the brightest I've owned. I currently use it for a SureFire G2 LED that is mounted on my hunting rifle. I've had Q5's and R2's before but this is at least twice as bright. It even gives me around 50m of really good light with a green filter on.
    Comes better packaged than my other drop-ins. I'm so glad that DX offers these 1-mode drop ins, the 3- or 5-mode might be good as a comping light but they are useless for weapon mounting with a pressure switch.
    I recommend anyone who is thinking about getting an upgrade for their flashlight to get this drop-in, it's simply put amazingly bright and will give and old flashlight power that you did not think possible!
  • Good torch

posted by pepel9

-Good throw -Cheap -Sturdy construction -Good finish -Great tailcap switch with GITD button -Mode memorizes -Good amount of light -Good and lubed threads - High-Medium-Low modes -Glass Lenss -Weird but efective reflector -All O-rings in place -Nice strap.
    Tailcap readings (2400mAh Fire Trustfire and good multimeter wires)High:2.98AMed:1.45ALow:0.72AGood readings but not excellent. I guess the emitter reach about 2.4A, depending on the efficiency of the driver.
    Highly recommended for the money.Sorry for the google translation

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections