DX  » view all ultrafire cree xm-l t6 » ultrafire cree xm-l t6

ultrafire cree xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought ultrafire cree xm-l t6 Also bought

Buy quality ultrafire cree xm-l t6 at our online store at low prices. Up to 50%! China's leading online retailer -- DX. Visit now and experience our quality service, brought to you from China's leading online retailer.

ultrafire cree xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• One of the only 3AA Flashlights With the Batteries in a Holder

posted by SMSLB

I was looking for an 3AA flashlight because the more common 3AAA flashlights have such short battery life. Strobe mode was essential because it's for use as a bicycle light to replace a 3C flashlight that is very bright but just too big for the handlebars. I did not notice any scratches on the reflector, and the lens is not foggy.I like the batteries side by side rather than in a row because it make the unit more compact. It also means that by default they will use a larger reflector.
    Too many modes. While I needed the strobe mode, the SOS mode is pretty useless for me.
    A little expensive but it's one of the only 3AA lights around.
  • Very good

posted by RealFlyMan

Flashlight very good... Very bright light... The flashlight appears to be resistant, has a good handle to put on the wrist, avoiding falling of the flashlight... Easy to use...
    I really liked the flashlight. My mother saw when asked to buy one for her too. Surely she'll buy another flashlight. I bought to use on my bike, and despite having needed to buy another adapter, the flashlight I guarantee a great night lighting on the trails ... Besides, of course, to help me see that car on the road and not run over me.
    Does not reach 800 meters as I ascpected. It has no automatic focus
  • Great drop-in

posted by gasbag11

Very bright. Probably close to 600 lm. but I have no way to measure it. It's brighter than a UF 502b rated 900 lm. Very nicely made and the emitter is well centered. It has memory too.Fit perfectly in a Ultrafire C8. Even the reflector fit perfectly after I removed the small plastic washer from the back of the reflector. A necessity because the XM-L emitter is larger than the original. It popped right off though.I should also mention that the original module had a spring on the back, but this one doesn't. It still fit perfectly.
    I bought it to replace the module in a light that has "next mode memory". The light has gone from my least favorite, to my most favorite single XM-L light.
    A few dollars cheaper and I would have given it 5 stars for price. But still worth it because it turned an unused light into an often used light. I definitely recommend it to upgrade a C8 light.Very glad I bought it. :)
  • Love this product

posted by fireworks2nite

This little torch is the perfect size for travelling and to keep beside the bed. Easy to turn on - the button is at the base of the torch.Comes with a strapVery bright LED lightGreat scope in the dark.
    Was able to engrave my daughter's name on her torch. Personalized, it became a very special present.Colours are bright and attractive.
    Great torch for self, children, the car etc.Order batteries from DX at time of purchase
  • Bright, but some issues

posted by qupada42

Bright. Very bright.Wide beam with large centre hotspot (much more of a flood than a throw).Glow in the dark front gasket and rear power button.Removable wrist strap (mine didn't come with the split ring in the pictures, the clip was directly through the hole in the light).
    Could do without the blinking mode, perhaps replaced with a low - the mid is not really much dimmer than the high.
    Decent amount of light for the money, not faultless but no particularly fatal flaws.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections