DX  » view all ultrafire cree xm-l t6 » ultrafire cree xm-l t6

ultrafire cree xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought ultrafire cree xm-l t6 Also bought

Buy quality ultrafire cree xm-l t6 at our online store at low prices. Up to 50%! China's leading online retailer -- DX. Visit now and experience our quality service, brought to you from China's leading online retailer.

ultrafire cree xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• Excellent Bicycle Lamp!!!

posted by renatoluizlopes

Excellent Bicycle Lamp!!! It really solved my problem in my nightly rides. I had bought one before, but too bad, it couldn't illuminate enough... but this one is waaaaayy better... it explain itself why one cost U$5.00ish and this one cost U$37... it worth it, no doubt. It capable to illuminate well a great area, good material, easy to use, and runtime over 3 hours using High light mode... perfect for me.
    I made an adaptation to use it in the helmet. But very good to use it on the handlebar as well.
    I recommend it.
  • Good EDC flashlight

posted by ThunderVG

+ Compact size+ Bright+ Durable! Large buttress thread everywhere, thick O-rings of good quality (lubricated!)?
    Does anyone know, why the flashlights always has blinking mode? I've never used it, and I never saw anyone to use.
    I am very satisfied with this flashlight!
  • A excellent "clone" of the SKU 121725

posted by pepitogrito

It's much cheaper. It works the same: same (and very much) power, same LED, etc. A bit longer because of the seat of the clip. Body slimmer. Dimmig a little slow, but very light intensity control. From 20 to 520 lumens Lumen real. Clip very excessively strong. Iman powerful.Very ergonomic, lightweight and comfortable to wear.Fosforecente O-ring on the reflector.The Dimming provides an incredible runtime.Mode memory. And direct access to high to unscrew minimally tail cap.
    The dimmer may be faster. It's a bit difficult to put into low since arriving at low intensity rises immediately. You have to practice a bit.
    Small flashlight, well built, very powerful for its size. Excellent buy highly recommended.Sorry! translate by Google.
  • Powerfull flashlight for professional use.

posted by lasermanathome

Gi9ves much light but you have to find batteries with low inner resistance and a shutoff above 6 amps.Throw is good , spill is very useable.Nice not too heavey big flashlight wich can be used as a weapon (to hit a criminal)The throw is a bit smaller than the Fandyfire but the total amount of light is bigger.It does not overheat, can be yused with 24650 and 18650 batteries (2 or 3 ) but use it with 3 batteries, otherwise it does not power up enough.
    This flashlight produces its lightpower easily, no heat, no troubles, and is in my opinion easies to handle than the fandyfire.Because the T6 run at about half power, the life of the leds must be almost infinite.
    Is it expensive : YES Is it big, YESIs there a flashlight wich overclasses this one at all point, I think NOT.This one and the fandyfire are compaiable in several ways but this one will work after 10 years
  • Great light

posted by wes2914

Nice and bright light that is portable and easy to use will work as normal flashlight but about twice as bright as a normal light.
    this is a great light is not too front heavy and will work for many uses the batteries supposedly have ten year shelf life but are not included. the XM-L lights made by cree are very bright and work well.
    It is good light and i would recommend if looking for a bike light or a house light. it is water prof and works well.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections