DX  » view all ultrafire cree xm-l t6 » ultrafire cree xm-l t6

ultrafire cree xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought ultrafire cree xm-l t6 Also bought

Buy quality ultrafire cree xm-l t6 at our online store at low prices. Up to 50%! China's leading online retailer -- DX. Visit now and experience our quality service, brought to you from China's leading online retailer.

ultrafire cree xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• This Cree XM-L T6 is impressive!

posted by WhatsNew

It out-shines anything else I have. For the low, price this looks like a genuine Cree XM-L. When comparing it side by side with my Led Lenzer P7 (only 180 lumen), this UltraFire E7 is easily three times as bright. The low mode is on par with the Lenzer on high. The zoom action works well.
    This will now be my everyday use flashlight. It is rugged enough and it puts out plenty of light. The beam, on narrow, easily reaches the top of a nearby 120m building. For most purposes the low setting will be sufficient.
    I chose this to get a T6 with zoom and I am well satisfied. Can recommend this product, just that you have to get used to the square led image.
  • LANTERNA DE LED T55 800LM COM AJUSTE DE FOCO

posted by julioant

LANTERNA PEQUENA COM BOA QUANTIDADE LUMINOSA, BOM ACABAMENTO, LEVE JÁ VEM COM BATERIA E CARREGADOR.
    LANTERNA PEQUENA COM BOA QUANTIDADE LUMINOSA, BOM ACABAMENTO, LEVE JÁ VEM COM BATERIA E CARREGADOR. BAIXO CUSTO. NÃO TENHO NADA DE IMEDIATO A RECLAMAR O FALAR CONTRA O PRODUTO.
    LANTERNA PEQUENA COM BOA QUANTIDADE LUMINOSA, BOM ACABAMENTO, LEVE JÁ VEM COM BATERIA E CARREGADOR. BAIXO CUSTO. NÃO TENHO NADA DE IMEDIATO A RECLAMAR O FALAR CONTRA O PRODUTO.
  • Fantastic light

posted by saanichton

Very very bright. Over 5A at tail cap with three 26650 batteries. Hefty construction. Tail stands. 2-Cell option.
    It exceeded my expectations. I was thinking the brightness might not be that good, as each emitter might not get very much current. I have tried several bright lights, some with disappointment. This one did not disappoint me. The 18650 option is great, as I will not leave it on long enough to need the 26650s.
    Recommended for a bright light.
  • Good EDC flashlight

posted by ThunderVG

+ Compact size+ Bright+ Durable! Large buttress thread everywhere, thick O-rings of good quality (lubricated!)?
    Does anyone know, why the flashlights always has blinking mode? I've never used it, and I never saw anyone to use.
    I am very satisfied with this flashlight!
  • Excellent Bicycle Lamp!!!

posted by renatoluizlopes

Excellent Bicycle Lamp!!! It really solved my problem in my nightly rides. I had bought one before, but too bad, it couldn't illuminate enough... but this one is waaaaayy better... it explain itself why one cost U$5.00ish and this one cost U$37... it worth it, no doubt. It capable to illuminate well a great area, good material, easy to use, and runtime over 3 hours using High light mode... perfect for me.
    I made an adaptation to use it in the helmet. But very good to use it on the handlebar as well.
    I recommend it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections