DX  » cree t6 » view all ultrafire cree t6 » ultrafire cree t6

ultrafire cree t6

Customers Who Bought ultrafire cree t6 Also bought

On this page, you can find a wide selection of ultrafire cree t6. DX is the leading electronic products provider in the world where millions of people shop daily. You can also browse the aaa cree t6, cree t6 module, and we provide more ways to help you find the products you want. DX is the world leader in electronic gadgets.
Related Hot Products: cree 6 t6, cree t6 bicycle, cree t6 zoom, cree t6 head, aa cree t6, 3 cree t6

ultrafire cree t6 Customers Reviews

• Well built bright bike light / headlamp

posted by Fridfjell

This is a very strong light.The beam is well spread for running / bicycling.Build quality is good.
    I have not yet tried attaching the lamp on a bicycle, but that should work ok as well I think.
    I recommend this bicycle light/head lamp!
  • A very good flashlight.

posted by ZuumoO

A very strong flashlight with good spread of the light.I like that it only has 3 modes, with memory. Very good quality. The black paint does not come off easy. It is capable of rough handling.
    Overall a very good flashlight! Because of the high power, I recommend good/strong batteries. or many of them. I bought regular protected 18650 with 2700mah. And the runtime is about 60 minutes at High.
    At first I thought it was an expensive flashlight. However, it is very high quality. and now I use it daily in my job. It is worth the price.Despite the Cons i mentioned above I recommend this flashlight!!
  • THIS LIGHT IS INSANE BRIGHT!!!!!!

posted by shayneyasinski

I will start by saying I have about 40 dx lights and this is my favorite for many reasons, It is in the top 5 brightest lights I have and I have 2 hid lights and the big sst-90 light from here to compare it to, this light is very small in your hand yet it has a huge flood and huge spot !! It is so small my wife can take it along and forget she has it unlike the other monsters i have.
    DX is the place to buy a flashlight if you want value and quality, I have been kicked off a few forums by talking about dx and I think it is because NO ONE can match the prices they have for what you get.I have bought a few lights that have sold for over $150 and they are nothing compared to this, NOTHING!
  • al lot of light for the money

posted by blueshift

This flashlight feels very sturdy and pumps out an amazing amount of lumens! I also own some more expensive Cree flashlights (Jetbeam, TK) and in terms of light output, this light wins hands down (however, please see cons).
    Although the output is not nearly as high as claimed, it is still extremely bright for the money and will beat almost any other light for about the first 20 minutes of runtime. After that you will have to switch batteries or accept the lower output.
    As long as you keep a set of spare batteries with you, you will have a lot of fun lighting up your neighborhood for relatively little money.
  • Excellent!

posted by rndwu3qou3rlr

Very, very bright indeed. Can easily replace a floodlight. Very easy to use, just press the button and there you go. Long battery life thank's to the many batteries. It's very short so it's easily stowed.
    I use it as a searchlight on my boat and it surpasses anything else I ever had before. Thank's to the long battery life i lasted one whole season without recharging. It replaced the halogen light I had before that required a long cable connected to my main battery. That's now a thing of the past!
    Probably one of the best buys for a powerful flashlight! Recommended.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections