DX  » cree t6 » view all ultrafire cree t6 » ultrafire cree t6

ultrafire cree t6

On this page, you can find a wide selection of ultrafire cree t6. DX is the leading electronic products provider in the world where millions of people shop daily. You can also browse the aaa cree t6, cree t6 module, and we provide more ways to help you find the products you want. DX is the world leader in electronic gadgets.
Related Hot Products: cree 6 t6, cree t6 bicycle, cree t6 zoom, cree t6 head, aa cree t6, 3 cree t6

ultrafire cree t6 Customers Reviews

• Great light

posted by wes2914

Nice and bright light that is portable and easy to use will work as normal flashlight but about twice as bright as a normal light.
    this is a great light is not too front heavy and will work for many uses the batteries supposedly have ten year shelf life but are not included. the XM-L lights made by cree are very bright and work well.
    It is good light and i would recommend if looking for a bike light or a house light. it is water prof and works well.
  • Bra köp, oslagbar i sin klass.

posted by lampaan

En liten och smidig ficklampa som lyser alldeles förträffligt bra. Kvalitetskänslan är bra (Cree XM-T& diod på 910 lumen)och funktionen enkel. Bra strömbrytare. Formgivningen av lampan är fenomenal.
    Prisvärd. Smidig handel. Det känns tryggt att handla från DealExtreme. Godtagbar leveranstid. C:a 2 veckor efter att paketet skickats. Dessförinnan 3-4 arbetsdagar till leverans.
    Inget att klaga över.
  • great flashlight

posted by kike3

The price is low.The light emitted is awesomeThe zoom is very usefulThe materials used are hard and resistant
    flashlight size seems excessive, but it gives an impressive amount of light!
    its low price and the amount of light is very goodI use it as a flashlight bike and looks very good, and most importantly is that: car drivers will look great
  • A very good flashlight.

posted by ZuumoO

A very strong flashlight with good spread of the light.I like that it only has 3 modes, with memory. Very good quality. The black paint does not come off easy. It is capable of rough handling.
    Overall a very good flashlight! Because of the high power, I recommend good/strong batteries. or many of them. I bought regular protected 18650 with 2700mah. And the runtime is about 60 minutes at High.
    At first I thought it was an expensive flashlight. However, it is very high quality. and now I use it daily in my job. It is worth the price.Despite the Cons i mentioned above I recommend this flashlight!!
  • A excellent "clone" of the SKU 121725

posted by pepitogrito

It's much cheaper. It works the same: same (and very much) power, same LED, etc. A bit longer because of the seat of the clip. Body slimmer. Dimmig a little slow, but very light intensity control. From 20 to 520 lumens Lumen real. Clip very excessively strong. Iman powerful.Very ergonomic, lightweight and comfortable to wear.Fosforecente O-ring on the reflector.The Dimming provides an incredible runtime.Mode memory. And direct access to high to unscrew minimally tail cap.
    The dimmer may be faster. It's a bit difficult to put into low since arriving at low intensity rises immediately. You have to practice a bit.
    Small flashlight, well built, very powerful for its size. Excellent buy highly recommended.Sorry! translate by Google.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections