DX  » ultrafire t6 » view all ultrafire 3 t6 » ultrafire 3 t6

ultrafire 3 t6

Customers Who Bought ultrafire 3 t6 Also bought

You'll find the best ultrafire 3 t6 for you here. As your loyal companion, you'll find thousands of cool gadgets here at DX. Visit now and experience our quality service, brought to you from China's leading online retailer.

ultrafire 3 t6 Customers Reviews

• Great bicyle lamp

posted by esglill

The 2600 lumen is really strong, and it is a great lamp to use when it is dark in the woods. It feels that it is day light on the bicycle paths were the lamp light up the way.
    You cant find a cheeper and better lamp for this price.You might consider of buying one extra battery pack.I don´t understand why they keep having the strobe functionality on all lamps, but it seems that some areas in the world likes when it is flashing.
    I really recommend this lamp!Br//Rox
  • A very nice light.

posted by gasbag11

Very good fit and finish. Glass lens. O-rings on head and tailcap and a GITD O-ring on the lens. No blemishes or scratches anywhere. Comes with a sleeve for an 18650, and a 3XAAA battery holder.
    It has stepless dimming and will ramp up and down while you hold the switch on. No memory, and a quick press and release starts it on high, and then strobe. Press and hold, and it starts on low. Low mode goes down to about 10 lm. It's a decent "thrower" (narrow center beam for distance) and has nice, even "spill" light for closer up. Should throw some light out to 100~125 meters or so.I think 500 lm. is probably very accurate.
    It feels good in the hand, nice and solid, and the switch is where it should be for a thumb. It even came with a peel-off protective film cover on the lens. Overall, I'm impressed and would recommend it to anyone. It seems a step above the usual Ultrafire quality. :)
  • Afordable, very good quality it is very easy to use and has helped me alot

posted by KrisCano

light weighted, small easy for storage in pockets very easy to use and to charge, very nice light emitted the distance reached of lighting is excelent the features are also nice enjoy this product very much, great for outdoors and indoors, personally I am much satisfied with the product
    very good product. Enjoy the feature of the zoom and the quality and resistence against falls so far no problems
    I recomend the purchase of this product
  • Nice and powerfull torch

posted by skojevac

It’s a second flashlight I ordered from DX as a spare for the one I have. Since I have a charger and lots of spare batteries will never run dry. So it’s another fine torch, as good as it gets, the three mode button never miss the click, but does not have a memory. The beam it produces is tight, it does not loses focus until used to light something really far away. Uses one 18650 battery that lasts quite long, though it dims out at the end.
    Needs a little lube for o’rings for easier unscrewing and screwing back when changing battery
    If you’re looking for a decent flashlight go for it!
  • Bright light that fits to my hand nicely

posted by R9999

Very handy size and fits my handle very nicely.Solid look and feel.You can see traffic signs 300 meters away.O-rings so probably handles normal rain and splashes.Can use AA batteries/Ni-MH's that are very commonly available and work well in cold temperatures.
    Only tested this with 3xAA Ni-MH cells so far.Trying to borrow a Li-Ion cell to test if it gives ever more light.Brightest light I have ever had althrough I just have torches with traditional bulb.
    Nice handy sized torch which doesn't weight too much to carry around.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections