DX  » trustfire flashlight » view all trustfire flashlight t6 » trustfire flashlight t6

trustfire flashlight t6

Customers Who Bought trustfire flashlight t6 Also bought

You can find fashionable trustfire flashlight t6 at a low price. DX offers worldwide free shipping and faster delivery. We hope that dx.com can be your prefered online retailer.

trustfire flashlight t6 Customers Reviews

• Great thing of beauty.

posted by varme

The thing is a beauty, the feel is premium and its build quality looks like it could smash a wall and be just fine. The handle and weight are in great balance as well, the ability to make the Flashlight stand on its tail makes it like a lamp, works wonderfully in this mode.
    I am not a Flashlight enthusiast so i won't be able to give expert advice or technically heavy review was massive amounts of data points. This was in fact my first premium Flashlight and so far i am satisfied, lets see ho things go in the future.
    Pros outweigh the cons by far, great product.
  • This is an awesome little thrower

posted by EdFromOhio

Somewhat compact design, excellent fit & finish. Lots of light for such a small light.
    My wife has a Romisen RC-G2 (AA battery,) and being a flashaholic, I ordered this to replace it. This is the exact same length as the Romisen, but it was too wide for her liking. The bolt-looking pattern does protrude a bit making it even bulkier.She said it was too big to keep in her purse, so it's getting relegated to the glove box of the car.
    It's a great little light. Throws a ton (over 100 yards.) If you aren't put off by the thicker body, I'd recommend it without hesitation.
  • fantastic

posted by mariarosa

illuminates much, actually has 500 lumen, is ideal for any use. You will not regret the purchase, trustfire 16340 batteries are ideal for flashlight use
    You should have an intermediate mode, since in high mode heats low mode a lot and very little lights.
    Comes in a pack ideal for gifts, flashlight they liked much everyone. It is very small and ideal for carrying on your keychain. I recommend it 100%, illuminates what they say.
  • Technician

posted by Bomfunk

Always dreamed of a "powerful torch!" The dream has come true, the lamp is great, you feel in the hands of a spotlight. The reason is clear - three new powerful and efficient diode XML-T6, three 18650 rechargeable battery. I was struck by flashlight! The fat body, from a good aluminum, high-quality coverage, (maybe anodizing). No play, carving - trapezoidal.
    According to my calculations and measurements of lumen -out 1300 ANSI lumens.
    Bright. Very bright, still 3XM-L, though in full force. 1300 ANSI Lumen shorter. Beam more filler, but also has robust design. When you include creates a very strong exposure (by day) around, so that there is not far to see.I am very satisfied and would recommend to buy, the thing is great and I do not regret the money spent.
  • EA4 Clone

posted by OldLumen

This light is "sort of" an EA4 clone. It uses the 4AA format, but runs on 14500s. It has been priced to compete with the EA4. Overall it's on a par with the usual trustfire quality. If you like to mod, the pill can be removed and it's got a little more meat than the EA4 does. Output is about even with the EA4 on high (not on par with the EA4 turbo).
    Consider this is just a light sale, the batteries are poor quality, low performance and the charger is total junk. The worst one I have seen and it was busted when I got it. Poor quality of inner components made it fail. DX, sell us just the light for $25-$30 and it's a good buy that way.Here's my review comparing it to the EA4:http://budgetlightforum.com/node/21964
    It's not worth the price, considering the price of the Nitecore EA4. At $25 or $30 for just the light, it would be a good price and let us pick our own charger and batteries.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections