DX  » trustfire flashlight » view all trustfire flashlight t6 » trustfire flashlight t6

trustfire flashlight t6

Customers Who Bought trustfire flashlight t6 Also bought

You can find fashionable trustfire flashlight t6 at a low price. DX offers worldwide free shipping and faster delivery. We hope that dx.com can be your prefered online retailer.

trustfire flashlight t6 Customers Reviews

• Sturdy torch, high quality

posted by vumbaka

- Compact- Sturdy- Bright- Glass optics- Good looking- Good finish- VERY good price- It screams "Mod me!!!"
    I think I'll mod it, it's a very good host and I think it accepts P7 drop-ins. The tailswitch assembly can be easily taken apart unscrewing the inner washer.The clip is removable.
    Very good torch for the price, recommended.
  • flashlight

posted by Martin643

Looks like very good. It is waterproof. Is a solid and building quality is very good. Excellent shines in a high mode and beam is wide enough. The chip is big compared with other flashlight.
    It's great flashlight but it needs battery with more capacity (least 1200 mah) for longer runtime.
    I have mixed feelings about this flashlight
  • Great Combination of Style, Price, and Power

posted by linuxslate

Very good build quality. Good brightness, color and beam angle. Water Proof. Easy to Operate. Looks Cool.
    I do not dive, but I wanted a Dual-18650 flashlight with good output and WITHOUT a tail switch. The rotation switch makes one-handed operation possible while the light is pointed at the target. It also seems to delay slightly so that with a quick twist, you can select low power without a blinding flash. This also shows that the circuitry is "smart". It should be noted that at low power, a slight strobe (PWM) effect can be seen if you look at moving objects (like a fan). It should not be a problem unless you are trying to use it as a laboratory light source or something.Since I already have several 18650's and chargers, this was a great value for me.I have not used it very much yet, but as long as it keeps working, and the brightness says up, I'll be 100% happy with both the product, and my choice.
    If you're in a Zombie Apocalypse, or any other situation where a powerful, durable, waterproof flashlight can help you, this one will.
  • a brief review

posted by Kitano82

Great light, good illumination, and build quality. Bright spot in the center is not present, it gradually becomes a flare with 3 LEDs. Consumption of 3 18 650 without overclocking is:1.6A maxaverage 0.76Amin 0.2AWith the refinement and acceleration:Max 2.2average 0.9Amin 0.23AIn a room within 10 minutes heat up to about 50 degrees Celsius.No overclocking is a good time working on one set of batteriesForum for completion in Russianhttp://www.ebay-forum.ru/phpBB2/topic/96317-%d0%be%d0%b1%d0%b7%d0%be%d1%80-%d0%b8-%d0%b4%d0%be%d1%80%d0%b0%d0%b1%d0%be%d1%82%d0%ba%d0%b0-trustfire-tr-3t6-3-cree-xm-l-t6/page__st__160
    Other disadvantages not yet seen
    For its price a great light, I advise you to buy.
  • Solid light

posted by TedMich

very bright, good battery life waterproof, light weight
    what is it about these ridiculous modes, just cause you have room on the microcontroller you have to make the flashlight flash SOS or the Gettysburg Address in morse code?? A simple stepless PWM brightness control, maybe with duty cycle variable would be the best system possible IMHO.
    nicely made light makes a useful gift, If it lost strobe (and had 5 x XM-L2 T6s!) it would be perfect.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections