DX  » trustfire flashlight » view all trustfire flashlight t6 » trustfire flashlight t6

trustfire flashlight t6

Customers Who Bought trustfire flashlight t6 Also bought

You can find fashionable trustfire flashlight t6 at a low price. DX offers worldwide free shipping and faster delivery. We hope that dx.com can be your prefered online retailer.

trustfire flashlight t6 Customers Reviews

• flashlight

posted by Martin643

Looks like very good. It is waterproof. Is a solid and building quality is very good. Excellent shines in a high mode and beam is wide enough. The chip is big compared with other flashlight.
    It's great flashlight but it needs battery with more capacity (least 1200 mah) for longer runtime.
    I have mixed feelings about this flashlight
  • Great small zooming flashlight

posted by maxalvarez

Extremely bright for its small size, great focusing for long distance illumination.Nice design.Seems to be very durable, andodized aluminium finish and glass (Not plastic) lens.
    Too many modes for my taste, but you don´t have to use them if you don´t want to. Fits perfectly for long distance spot illumination or wide illumination.Since 18650 batteries are hard to find (At least in Spain) it would be nice if 3xAAA adapter were included, but I ordered SKU 112884 (2 batteries+charger) and carry the other battery charged with me.
    Buy it if you want a very bright flashlight. Great value for the money.
  • Awesome Torch

posted by Glenm83

Great torch put batteries in and away it goes no probs, has a very good throw for whats not a spotlight, massively bright beam and lights a wide area. have used it as a spotlight when out possuming it still easily dazzles animals.By far the best torch i own for brightness and robustness.
    Nothing really, Does what it should and produces heaps of light
    This is a good quality product from DX as they stated in thier advertising, as well as being relatively inexpensive
  • Great light

posted by DocMemory

Has a LOW mode, not just a HIGH and MEDIUM.Pushbutton on side not end.High capacity 26650 cell, not fat like the 3X or 4X 18650, just fits the hand. Only one cell to mess with.Single LED gives night, tight, round beam.Operation modes well thought out -- you won't ever turn on strobe when you don't want to, but it's one long push away along with SOS.
    Trustfire is beginning to be a class act. Comes in storage box, inspector and QA tags, manual. Ultrafire just comes in a brown cardboard box.
    I've bought around 50 different flashlights from DX over the years. Some are awful. hard to select modes, missing low mode on a ultra-bright light is criminal. Many fail after a few weeks. This is the second one of all that I can recommend.
  • Bright, really bright!

posted by Megahurtz

Bright as daylight.Well built reflector and head assembly.Price.Very white light with a even spread.
    I own other TrustFire flashlights and this is not their best build. It does however put out some seriously bright white light. It is a medium flood pattern that is very evenly disbursed and can light up half of a school field. I have a 4000lm Fandyfire using 5 of the same LED elements and this light outperforms it.
    For me it is a keeper. I will take it to a machinist and have a custom body made for the lamp assembly and add it to my collection. If your looking for something perfect, or a spotlight, this is not it, but if you want a really bright flood light for the best price, you found the right one.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections