DX  » t6 3 » view all trustfire 3 t6 » trustfire 3 t6

trustfire 3 t6

Customers Who Bought trustfire 3 t6 Also bought

It's very convenient for you to find the trustfire 3 t6 you want at our online shop. Up to 50%! China's leading online retailer -- DX. DX is the best cool gadgets provider, so take action now and come take a look at our site dx.com.

trustfire 3 t6 Customers Reviews

• Ultra bright light

posted by bartez234

It's very very bright! So it will not disappoint you. Battery endurance seems to be ok, but I haven't really timed it yet.The body feels very sturdy and decent. Water resistent battery pack should be quite shock proof.
    Delivery by DX was fast (within 2 weeks). The product contained a Chinese and English (quite readable) manual.
    Excellent quality product! If in doubt about which bright cylcing light to get: Get this one.
  • Solid light

posted by TedMich

very bright, good battery life waterproof, light weight
    what is it about these ridiculous modes, just cause you have room on the microcontroller you have to make the flashlight flash SOS or the Gettysburg Address in morse code?? A simple stepless PWM brightness control, maybe with duty cycle variable would be the best system possible IMHO.
    nicely made light makes a useful gift, If it lost strobe (and had 5 x XM-L2 T6s!) it would be perfect.
  • fantastic

posted by mariarosa

illuminates much, actually has 500 lumen, is ideal for any use. You will not regret the purchase, trustfire 16340 batteries are ideal for flashlight use
    You should have an intermediate mode, since in high mode heats low mode a lot and very little lights.
    Comes in a pack ideal for gifts, flashlight they liked much everyone. It is very small and ideal for carrying on your keychain. I recommend it 100%, illuminates what they say.
  • Great thing of beauty.

posted by varme

The thing is a beauty, the feel is premium and its build quality looks like it could smash a wall and be just fine. The handle and weight are in great balance as well, the ability to make the Flashlight stand on its tail makes it like a lamp, works wonderfully in this mode.
    I am not a Flashlight enthusiast so i won't be able to give expert advice or technically heavy review was massive amounts of data points. This was in fact my first premium Flashlight and so far i am satisfied, lets see ho things go in the future.
    Pros outweigh the cons by far, great product.
  • TrustFire TR-3T6 XM-L T6

posted by madsnake85

Sick amount of light! Pitch black becomes daylight. The flashlight looks and feels very durable and sturdy. I cannot measure the lumens but they look as advertized. It can be used as protection if you are mugged for example.
    If it was cheaper i would have bought one or two more. Despite the price it is an amazing flashlight. Amazing!
    This is my first big flashlight. I used mainly 3xAAA or 2xAA flahglights and this one is just perfect compared to them. If you want a powerful light, this is the one for you, totally recomended!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections