DX  » view all t6 3 » t6 3

t6 3

You'll find the best t6 3 for you here. Customers worldwide including Russia, Brazil, America, Spain all choose DX as their preferred online shopping website. We hope that dx.com can be your prefered online retailer.

t6 3 Customers Reviews

• Good light, but nothing is enough...

posted by Mara127

This one has a good driver. Draws 2,4A - 3A depending your battery. Better than Fandyfire STL V2 which I too own. Fandyfire STL V2 draws only 1,7 with fresh batteries.
    This is the one you should order, if you consider between Fandyfire STL V2 and Fandyfire 3900. This one have bit more throw and more light output. If you want better thrower, then go for Trustfire X6 or wait for a better option...
  • Very good light

posted by Jasom24

The weight of light is 100g. Thanks to the Battery pack will work for a long enough time. Haven't tested it but 120 minutes should be a real even for the full power.
    Cree T6 LED gives a very good light, 4.2 V will not give full power but will light much longer.
    Good buy.
  • A very Bright light good wide spread of light

posted by AndrewBaylis

Very Bright , nice even spread of light, holds charge well i have used it for 3 hour rides no problem, though not all at max brightness. you dont need max lux on road it blinds on coming car drivers!More compact design than the other light i bought at the same time sku 247987Nicely made and quality finished , very good battery pack holder with two straps which fits securely to cross bars.
    A nice light
    Great Light great price! a lot of lux for your money.
  • Extremely, Insanely, Bright

posted by Bikedawg

Maybe the brightest light you can get for the price. Comes with a belt holder, and you can use 2 or 3 18650s (I didn't notice a difference in brightness, both were blinding). It comes with plastic sleeves so the 18650s do not rattle around, and extra O-rings. Quite a wide flood angle (probably around 30 degrees). Well manufactured (no burrs on the threads, good tight fit for the components).
    I bought this light as a replacement for a trail tech 30W HID lamp that is on it's way out. Since the HID lamp is dying (cuts out during a ride after it heats up and draws too much current) and the replacement cost is $75 for a lamp, I thought this cheaper option was worth trying. The HID is 1800 lumens. This light claims to be 6000 lumens (the flashlight has 8000 lumens printed on it), and I believe it delivers 6000 lumens. I compared it side by side with my trail tech light, and it blew it away. It was so much brighter, that I won't need to go higher than the "low" mode on a ride. With 3 18650s this light is almost 12 inches long, 2 18650s drops that to about 9.5 inches. I plan to experiment so that I can hook it up to an external LiPo pack.
    If you want a lot of light at a cheap price, this will give you it. Too bright for a "around the house" light, but if you camp, or enjoy night hiking or riding, this will give you plenty of light.
  • little sun

posted by mcmisak

I like to work in versions with two batteries. Lights up very strongly - as a small sun.
    quite heavy in hands after longer time. I recommend using the battery type 26650. The batteries Ultrafire BRC 18650 3600mAh is at full power about 45 minutes.
    +++ very useful battery. I call it small sun. Excellent helper in an automobile workshop forest garden etc.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections