DX  » view all t6 3 » t6 3

t6 3

Customers Who Bought t6 3 Also bought

You'll find the best t6 3 for you here. Customers worldwide including Russia, Brazil, America, Spain all choose DX as their preferred online shopping website. We hope that dx.com can be your prefered online retailer.

t6 3 Customers Reviews

• hmmm

posted by sixta

Strong good lightuse 4xAAswitch on battery pack is good ideaBattery pack and reflector are on clips, you can remove them and put on helmet holders
    Effective current Hi 2.54A, Lo 1.35A on 4xAA NiMH full charged (4.9V on Hi, 5.2V on Lo)Reflector (glass lens) produced wide circle, or small sharp rectangle (mirror of led chip)
    It cames broken, reflector is break out from plastic holder, there are 3 very thin screws in plastic holder which fixed heavy aluminum reflector, I have to try repair with better screws and/or change plastic holder. I try to use it with one screw only and tape with no success. I try to ask DX for new plastic holder...
  • Great product

posted by najk

Great building quality and design.Feels more expensive.Well balanced between light and battery pack.Great range of adjustments in height and width of straps.High mode and low mode are well balanced. I have never understood the strobe mode, but its there.Red light on the battery pack when the light is active.
    Buy an external charger for the battery. The one included needs monitoring and have no turn of when full function. Or it takes forever and ever to charge the battery.
    Great product, does everything i ask for in a headlamp and then some.
  • fantastic

posted by mariarosa

illuminates much, actually has 500 lumen, is ideal for any use. You will not regret the purchase, trustfire 16340 batteries are ideal for flashlight use
    You should have an intermediate mode, since in high mode heats low mode a lot and very little lights.
    Comes in a pack ideal for gifts, flashlight they liked much everyone. It is very small and ideal for carrying on your keychain. I recommend it 100%, illuminates what they say.
  • flood light

posted by ksanjose

Fairly bright. Solid build. Huge spill, very floody, not a thrower.
    I've found that I like how multiple XM-Ls project a beam, I would have liked this one to be brighter.
    Overpriced for what it gives. Nice heavy construction tho.
  • A very nice light.

posted by gasbag11

Very good fit and finish. Glass lens. O-rings on head and tailcap and a GITD O-ring on the lens. No blemishes or scratches anywhere. Comes with a sleeve for an 18650, and a 3XAAA battery holder.
    It has stepless dimming and will ramp up and down while you hold the switch on. No memory, and a quick press and release starts it on high, and then strobe. Press and hold, and it starts on low. Low mode goes down to about 10 lm. It's a decent "thrower" (narrow center beam for distance) and has nice, even "spill" light for closer up. Should throw some light out to 100~125 meters or so.I think 500 lm. is probably very accurate.
    It feels good in the hand, nice and solid, and the switch is where it should be for a thumb. It even came with a peel-off protective film cover on the lens. Overall, I'm impressed and would recommend it to anyone. It seems a step above the usual Ultrafire quality. :)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections