DX  » view all t6 2 » t6 2

t6 2

Customers Who Bought t6 2 Also bought

Finding your favorite t6 2 is easy in our product catagories. DX is an E-commerce online retailer situated in China with more than 100,000 cool gadgets with free worldwide shipping. DX provides the hottest gadgets at the lowest prices.

t6 2 Customers Reviews

• very good flashlight

posted by woutreus

It arrived sooner than I expected, ( to holland in less than 9 dayd)It came very well boxed, without any damage, i was though a little concerned that there was no manual, ..The light is amazing it easily tops 250m! So the 800 m in theSpecificationlist is a little blow over.I think the 685lm comes, to some 6, 7, & 800 lumens flashlights i have awfully closem
    Good service and good price
    I will probably order again at dx.com
  • Engineer

posted by Alex29051980

100% waterproof, compact and powerful enough.
    Reflector smooth, lubricated with silicone O-rings. The back cover was a bit chips. Assembled quite well.In his hand is convenient.Side illumination, compared to MJ-810, a narrow, central spot is bright, clearly expressed.Removed the crown, the beam has expanded its shape was round, not one-sided octahedron.Spearfishing at night lived up to expectations. Not leaked. A little awkward wearing gloves switch modes.On average mode with batteries TrustFire Protected 18650 3.7V True 2400mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries, SKU 20392, worked 4 hours and does not turn off. Maximum capacity is practically not used, rather the average mode.
    Great light for the money.
  • ***SUPER SUPER LIGHT****

posted by khaglun

WOW. I had not expect this power in this. His is as bright as the LedLanser T7 blue head light that i tought i lost, so i bout this one. I found it now, and compared this two. And WOW. For this price - BUY THIS ONE!!!! You save alot of monay and you get the same aswome light. And it is lighter than the LedLanser. So yeah. I can buy manny of this to the serch and rescue team.
    If it was posible to change to AA batteries this is the next generaton.
    Buy it before they sell out. Ore i boy them all!
  • GOOD FOR THE PRICE SO FAR

posted by vambreace

powerful and very bright. acceptable thrower with good side split. the focused beam can reach like 250 or 300 meters. after 15 minutes if barely get warm. good for the price has a decent rum time in 50% output mode
    on the five modes are only tree useful the rest is a waste of engineering. mode output 1-100%, mode 2-50%, 3-25% and the strobe and sos. skip them i don't see any use
    good for the price. some bulky! you can't carry in a pocket but for the light output the size is acceptable. you can go with him in a back pack or in your car
  • useful item, very bright

posted by ivanovvikt

Very bright;4 intensity settings;Fast strobe is turned on from different button;Compact design;Rubber rings holds the flashlight well to handlebar;
    On night riding in city is enough to use it at the lowest intensity setting.
    Read carefully packing list: charging adapter is not included!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections