DX  » view all t6 2 » t6 2

t6 2

Customers Who Bought t6 2 Also bought

Finding your favorite t6 2 is easy in our product catagories. DX is an E-commerce online retailer situated in China with more than 100,000 cool gadgets with free worldwide shipping. DX provides the hottest gadgets at the lowest prices.

t6 2 Customers Reviews

• Could be much better.

posted by WolfY63

I have 2 SKU: 29069 Diving Cree SSC-P7-C-SXO 3-Mode 900-Lumen LED Flashlight Kit that I liked, but needed 2 hands to handle, in order to switch the light on. As I saw this one I ordered it direct. The dimmer/ slide switch is better for divers. Also a more slim and smaller diameter design is plus. Light image is good with very bright center and good outer aura.
    Today I wanted to put fresh charged batteries inside but it stopped working. As I closed the back cap just before the end of screwing it to bottom, the light gives a short flash although the slide switch is off. Switching the dimmer on giving no results and the flash light is dead. It looks like there is some hidden electronics in the cap that might be bad. Will wright this to DX service and see what happens. Unfortunately I bought in 14 months ago.
    Very good light when works. Worth the money.
  • Very good torch

posted by trj

powerful light. large cooling fins. good build quality. 3 AA batteries = lowest strength. 4 AA batteries = full strength, but not as powerful light. 2 18650 batteries = full strength and very good light strength. can use 3 or 4 AA batteries. 2 or 3 18650 batteries.
    think it's going to last a long time. 1 month to get the flashlight from I ordered it. I live in northern Norway.
    very good and strong flashlight for the price. impressed with the brightness.ordered 2 Trust Fire Protected 18650 3.7V True 2400mAh for flashlight.
  • Nice looking light!

posted by fmcfmc

Arrived unblemished, the light looks great. Single mode, Smooth reflector, & no disco or blinky modes. Can be fully dis-assembled - no glued threads, etc.
    Would have been nice to have a more powerful driver, but as it is, it's a bright torch with good run-time. I'd also like to see a forward switch, especially in a single-mode light such as this one.This is a great starter light, or a 'gift light'.
    I'd buy it again. You know you want it.
  • Best bike light value on DX

posted by wgibso

Great price, small, BRIGHT, good battery capacity. Everything you need is included: battery pack, charger, all mounting hardware. Connections are nice and secure, and appear watertight.Lights up the road a lane wide for a good 20 - 30 meters in front of the bike, even on a pitch dark road.
    This is perfect for my commute, on which I average around 18 - 22 mph (29 - 35 kph). You'd start to outride the beam at around 30 mph (48 kph) I'd think, so I wouldn't take it down any fast technical road descents. It'd be great for mountian biking, though, because the beam is so wide and bright.It also comes with headgear to wear it as a headlight, which'll be handy for camping.
    Function is everything I'd hoped, and it looks nice on the bike, too. This is the one to buy.
  • Good drop in module

posted by Phobos419

Drops in fine into an Ultrafire WF-502B. Is very bright on high, seems like about 1/2-1/3 as bright on low which is very nice when I don't need it to look like the sun is out.
    Price is about on par with the other modules. Really nice to have a hi-low bulb, no need for strobe and would be annoying when camping/hunting.
    Worth it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections