DX  » view all t10 2 » t10 2

t10 2

Customers Who Bought t10 2 Also bought

It's very convenient for you to find the t10 2 you want at our online shop. At DX all products are checked in the quality control department before being packed and sent to you. What are you waiting for? Buy now!

t10 2 Customers Reviews

• At least they're cheap

posted by McKaamos

Well, they're cheap. They also fit into a T10 socket without problems and the red color is pretty good.
    These might be usefull in some cases, but not for any spot on my car.
    They're too dim and focused to be of any use as a brakelight or as coloring in the headlights.
    Don't use these on a car. Put them on something else, like a bicycle or some kind of hobby project.
    Useless for a car, use them for something else. At least they're cheap.
  • Very bright

posted by yorky2011

These are one of the brightest T10 lights you can get at the moment from Dealextreme. With LED's on the side it spreads all its light out 360 degrees.
    Price is a little high but for the brightness but worth it. Obviously its very long, so be sure to check the sizing in your vehicle first. Mine fit fine in the front parking lights hole.
    Without the blown fuse issue these would have been perfect.
  • Can bus t10 nice

posted by shio83

Very good quality of build and very nice blueish color (6500K realy) Works also very well with GM canbus and the is no flashing like the bulbs I had before. The bulbs have 360 degrees light and a nice feel to it. They are just like on the ficture.
    If you're able to use some insulating tape and fix the contacts don't buy this product.
    Great light, good color, a little warm but at the end of the day a great overall quality and price ratio.
  • Work fine

posted by blueiced789

These car lights actually work pretty good.
    I bought them for a friend because he wanted to use them on his older Mercedes model.
    LEDs worked great, he was quite pleased. They are bright. Better than his default lamps.
    Brighter than sku.5789
    Great for their price! White is cooler for car lights. Much better than the default yellow tint of ordinary bulbs.
  • Amazing!

posted by dsousa3000

Real white light, not blueish like some of the other ones around...Very bright too...I'm really satisfied with this LEDs...It has metal housing, so this ones don't overheat.I just wish there was one a bit smaller, because this ones does not fit on the trunk of my Peugeot 206...
    I really recommend it! You will not be disappointed :)The quality is very good!It's really white light, not blueish...
    Awesome! Really worth the money... Best LEDs I saw until today :)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections