DX  » view all t10 2 » t10 2

t10 2

Customers Who Bought t10 2 Also bought

It's very convenient for you to find the t10 2 you want at our online shop. At DX all products are checked in the quality control department before being packed and sent to you. What are you waiting for? Buy now!

t10 2 Customers Reviews

• Half as bright as 55 Watt bulbs for cars

posted by lasermanathome

As said thge nine 5630 SMD half Watt leds they give about half the light of a normal 55 Watt halogenbulb.I have mounted them in the citylight/parkinglightAnd use them when I drive , so my HID lights can be spared for dark enviroment.These 5630 Leds are MUCH brighter than the 5050, give about 45 lumens in stead of 10-12 lumens with the 5050, they have about double the efficiency and twice the electic power , are also 4-5 times as bright as the 5050.And as expected, they bare really brigt, more than 400 lumens is not exaggerated.
    Because of their size and performance, these leds can be used in other situations.Let's be honest, the T10 is very small and produces light like a 30-40 Watt incandecent carbulb.You dont have to be a genius to think about building them in oter fittings, like the E10 and use them in your old flashligt, when neccesary with a voltagebooster The result will surprise you.
    Mindtickling bright led wich it possible to use them for other purposes.But just in the city/parkinglights for your car tey are also attactive.For use i9nside the car (ceilinglight) a warm white version shoud be more appropiate.May be an advise for DX.
  • Good quality, high price

posted by leta1983

Good quality. ALU housing. Fits nicely in T10 connector. It is ok for indoor use or to illuminate close objects in the dark.
    No other thoughts. I will probably use it for other purpose than I've intended to use it.
    It is much more expensive than other similar products. Definitely not for daytime running lights.
  • Blue is perfect!

posted by pawa86

Although it have only two leds, the light is bright to see in the dark (see below what I used them).It is a perfect replacement.
    Buy it you won't be dissapointed.And I'm with the person who wrote the below review, buy two (four bulbs). One of the bulb arrive me don't bright but I didn't mind because I have only needed three so I have claimed nothing.I used them for replace the bulbs which are inside of my car. I uploaded a picture.
  • Great red LEDs!

posted by Perkeleh

Red LED-light almost 360° around! The light is not that direct, so it can be used for several applications!
    Power-saving indeed - you can let these little guys stay lit all night long without draining your battery!
    Resistor and diode added to the legs for protection against alternator-charging!
    Nice red LEDs that spreads the light for some cheap money - why NOT buy a set? I mean, what could you loose? ^^
  • Very nice and bright light!

posted by koastal91

Very nice and bright light! It has a really nice color, really ICE Blue! i really like it! i use them for park lights and for my license plate light! I get really nice comments on my lights!
    i don't see why you possibly could hesitate about buying these.. it's my second order of these! it really is a must buy!!
    If you want your car look FRESH at night, than make sure you order these as soon as you can!!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections