DX  » view all sencart t10 » sencart t10

sencart t10

Customers Who Bought sencart t10 Also bought

Every single sencart t10 displayed here is of a high level and the price is reasonable. DX offers coupons that allow you to enjoy lower prices. DX is the best cool gadgets provider, so take action now and come take a look at our site dx.com.

sencart t10 Customers Reviews

• Very bright, but a bit blue to purple hued

posted by thanar

These LED T10 lamps are REALLY bright. Please see attached pictures for a demonstration. I believe that the single-chip design of these lamps will prove to have better resistance to damage due to heat.
    I got them to replace the standard halogen sidelights on a Renault Clio 2. Result is OK, brighter than halogens, if only the color was a bit more neutral.
    Get these if your wheels are equipped with Xenon headlights, will fit perfectly. If not, have a look at the pictures I am attaching and judge for yourselves.
  • very good!

posted by VPY88

Its amazing thing for replacing your stock lamps with ba15s-base lamps.Diameter of this item less than standart lamp, so you cant meet problems in installing even in small places.good packaging.
    Price of standart lamps like this in Russia about $0.7 on each.But this diode light never blows))Using can be inefficiently if your socket not perpendicular to the surface of lamp.
    Its good price and quality.Current of this lamp is about 10 times less than standart lamp, and brightess about 3 times more!
  • Awsome lamps, cheap and very good

posted by AlbertoBona

Well, this is a very, very nice product... I installed it in my Honda FIT (or Jazz) and it works like a charm... I use it as the low light, so it has a LOT of hours used and none has burned so far, so I can easily say this is a very durable product, buy it with no worries, it's tough... Easy instalation for me (Mechanical Engineer),for someone with no experience, may be a dificult job, but any mechanic will install these for your for cheap money, actually took me like 3 minutes each to install... They look very pretty, good presence light...
    Not much more to say...
    Fits like a glove, very nice price, very nice product, tough as hell and very pretty, an awsome buy...
  • Good item

posted by Baddbboy

These lights arrive to me with correct package for no breaking. The amount of light is enough to use that they should give.
    The light of these bulbs are not true white, it is between white and a little of yellow, it is warm light, but not so warm that incandescent bulbs.
    Waiting to test its durability, I think it's a good product. It arrives to me more quikly than I have expected, only two weeks to spain.
  • Great, very bright

posted by sonick

Very bright for the price, best brightness to price ratio available for 31mm festoon size. Highly recommended.
    I purchased some festoon style LED's previously from DX and was highly disappointed at the LED light output. I searched through the site and found this to be the brightest for the price option for 31mm festoon sizes.
    Would highly recommend this product for it's brightness to price ratio!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections