DX  » view all module t6 » module t6

module t6

Check out the great module t6 to see if there is any that suits you. DX offers worldwide free shipping and faster delivery. We hope that you have a fulfilling shopping expreience, on China's leading e-commerce retailer website.

module t6 Customers Reviews

• Great warm T6 Dropin

posted by 4ngry

It is a great replacement for acetylene or candle while making cave photos due its color. On middle and low modes its reasonably power-saving on 1 18650 battery.
    With Ultrafire WF-501B housing it becomes a good flashlight for your caving needs.
    I tried to buy additionally few of this, but they were not at the store. I would recommend this drop-in for everyone likes "warm lamp light".
  • Great drop-in

posted by gasbag11

Very bright. Probably close to 600 lm. but I have no way to measure it. It's brighter than a UF 502b rated 900 lm. Very nicely made and the emitter is well centered. It has memory too.Fit perfectly in a Ultrafire C8. Even the reflector fit perfectly after I removed the small plastic washer from the back of the reflector. A necessity because the XM-L emitter is larger than the original. It popped right off though.I should also mention that the original module had a spring on the back, but this one doesn't. It still fit perfectly.
    I bought it to replace the module in a light that has "next mode memory". The light has gone from my least favorite, to my most favorite single XM-L light.
    A few dollars cheaper and I would have given it 5 stars for price. But still worth it because it turned an unused light into an often used light. I definitely recommend it to upgrade a C8 light.Very glad I bought it. :)
  • Great little P60 Dropin

posted by FuriousCorpse

Pulls 2.2amps (@Tailcap) from my Sanyo 2600mAh 18650sVery Bright, Good Throw with very nice wide hotspot (12"@6ft).Perfect single mode drop in for P60 host.Good reflector, no marks.
    Gives a nice sized well defined hotspot due to the smooth reflector,edge of corona and (the little amount of) flood have a slight purplish colour tinge.
    Great little update for a P60 host, Fitted to a WF-501B host, it needed foil wrapping to transfer heat well, about the hottest thing id put in a 501B.Not too far off specs so Im happy
  • Unbelievable brightness

posted by 25080205

Bright as... I can't find real comparison. Even xenon lamp not so bright! Blinding bright! If direct spot on a hand it feel heat! Different modes of light really works, switching mode activated by short off and on.
    Not fit to Maglite 6D. It seems to be fit after external turning - border is too thick. Also exist electrical problem - 7-9 volt (6 x 1.5 D-cell) obviously not enough to power this module - need use other type of batteries or make additional power driver. Despite of this I planned install this module in my flashlight anyway, but some people may not have skills and tools to do this.
    This not too easy to install but outstanding light worth some tinkering.
  • So Bright!

posted by robcr949

This is an excellent drop-in, by far the brightest I've owned. I currently use it for a SureFire G2 LED that is mounted on my hunting rifle. I've had Q5's and R2's before but this is at least twice as bright. It even gives me around 50m of really good light with a green filter on.
    Comes better packaged than my other drop-ins. I'm so glad that DX offers these 1-mode drop ins, the 3- or 5-mode might be good as a comping light but they are useless for weapon mounting with a pressure switch.
    I recommend anyone who is thinking about getting an upgrade for their flashlight to get this drop-in, it's simply put amazingly bright and will give and old flashlight power that you did not think possible!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections