DX  » car led t10 » view all lumen led car t10 » lumen led car t10

lumen led car t10

Customers Who Bought lumen led car t10 Also bought

It's very convenient for you to find the lumen led car t10 you want at our online shop. With over 200 products uploaded daily on the DX website, you will be able to find exactly what you are looking for. led car t10 red or car led t10 white may offer more options for you. We try our best to make your shopping experience stress free, so you can have the best shopping experience available.
Related Hot Products: lumen led car t10 1w, car led t10 warm

lumen led car t10 Customers Reviews

• wooow!!!

posted by balablanca

A good red SMD LED lamp. I have four placed in my car for iluminate the foots.The light is very birght and you didn´t need more lumens for iluminate this zone.So this light is amazing. My car looks diferent with this lamps. I will buy more.
    I recomend it so much. I don´t need to saw any more.
    I can recomend them, for this price you cant get wrong. If you need a good LED lamp for less price buy it.
  • Very good bulbs, but distinctive blue light

posted by zonin89

Good build quality. Very low price.
    They work perfectly well if you want blue led bulbs. They fit easily in my car, but i looks a little to pimped now with the blue bulbs. They are not too bright. They could be used for, what we in Norway call park lights. If they were in fact white not blue.
    A great by for the ones that are out for led bulbs with blue light
  • t10 12 white leds

posted by meestirito

great light for the price. gives a lot of light all around, great for trunks, license plates, dome, map and other lights. build quality is good. sold as a pair. the color of the leds are bright white almost no blue, pure white. great replacement for the original bulbs. uses less power, does not produce any noticeable heat.
    great dispersed white light, if you need a bulb that light reaches everywhere then this is the right bulb for you
    worth the price, need a new bulb , get this one you wont regret it
  • manager

posted by Frion

Small power consumption and bright enough light. Simple compact form allows you to install without problems. Gives a beautiful view of a car, there's a small pink, looks nice, but as you like.
    Looks nice, much brighter than conventional bulbs, like all the LEDs. Even during the day light is well marked.
    Lamps suitable only for its intended use as an alternative to fluorescent light, they do not fit. If you want a little preukrasit look of your car lights fit perfectly.
  • worthwhile

posted by skmike007

- it is really red color, not such like from the classical bulbs and covering with a red (tail light) cover...
    - energy saving
    - my car has a bulb failure control but this bulb has such a energy consumption that the car do not shows bulb failure.. i use it instead of W3W bulb (3W) and the luminance of the light ist exactly the same... i think if you replace the w5w bulb with this product it must not be enough luminous for you...
    easy installation, easy use... but do not be scared if the do not operate - be carreful abou polarity by LED bulbs it is not irrelevant, which direction do you insert the bulb into the socket!!!
    buy it :) good purchase :)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections