DX  » car led t10 » view all lumen led car t10 » lumen led car t10

lumen led car t10

Customers Who Bought lumen led car t10 Also bought

It's very convenient for you to find the lumen led car t10 you want at our online shop. With over 200 products uploaded daily on the DX website, you will be able to find exactly what you are looking for. led car t10 red or car led t10 white may offer more options for you. We try our best to make your shopping experience stress free, so you can have the best shopping experience available.
Related Hot Products: lumen led car t10 1w, car led t10 warm

lumen led car t10 Customers Reviews

• Nice small LED

posted by BartX26

The LED is quite brightIt is easy to install ofcourseThe bright light is really white and not in any way blue.Much cheaper than in stores in my country.
    Ofcourse a LED can not have many pros or cons but this one just will do the job. It's cheap and bright, and the light is white just like you will wish. It is good to use as interiorlightning for cars. I used it in a BMW E46 and it looks great.
    Needing a good white LED? Don't pay to much and order this one.
  • Great Bulbs

posted by jaywong87

Bulbs are Bright, and because there are only 2 LEDs the bulbs have enough constant power that they do not go Yellow. Build quality is much better than alot of the other bulbs available. fitment is great
    i would chose these bulbs over many of the other types. because they do not draw as much power as the 12xLED bulbs which tend to cause the bulbs to show yellow sometimes
    I WOULD BUY THEM! they are great, better build quality than many of the other options, and they are very bright, more white than alot of the other options too. i've tried one of the 12xLED bulbs which were yellowish. this was not yellow at all
  • Works as expected

posted by realbriguy

For the price, you can't go wrong with these if you need a red LED. Bright, low power draw, and a decent spread. I have these mounted in rear parking lights. They're about as bright as the original incandescent bulbs.
    Good for the money, works as it should. Bright, low power consumption, deep red colour. Would definitely consider buying again.
  • Great for your car

posted by edsonsothe

This product is wonderful, well built, gives a new look to your automobile headlight, while consuming less energy than a standard lamp, its light at night is very beautiful, draws attention wherever he goes, looks to a more powerful lamp
    Recommend buying everyone as it is a product that changes the aesthetics of your headlight when turned on, has a very good price and good construction
    Would buy again for sure in Dx
  • turn signal usable LEDs

posted by Kiko64

it is nearly the same size as a classic tungsten T10 bulb. the light is yellow to orange so it can be used a a turn signal light.
    it broke after a few days of use, co I am a bit disappointed from the Sencart bulb, I expected more durability
    would buy stronger bulbs for turn signal lights

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections