DX  » view all led flashlights xm-l t6 » led flashlights xm-l t6

led flashlights xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought led flashlights xm-l t6 Also bought

Purchase the latest led flashlights xm-l t6 with wonderful pricing DX is the leading electronic products provider in the world where millions of people shop daily. May you have a great shopping experience with our worldwide free shipping.

led flashlights xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• Great little flashlight

posted by baldbens

-very bright, easy and quick to zoom beam.-I like the ability to use AAA batteries -pretty consistently decent beam quality when changing focus
    Very pleased with the flashlight so far. The battery charge seems to last a long time.I do, though, wish it had a mode memory. Not a big fan of cycling through all the modes.Friends are always impressed with its light output.
    Great bang-for-buck flashlight. I would recommend it.
  • nice flashlight

posted by alexey84

A very beautiful appearance, color, looks expensive. XM-L diode in conjunction with TrustFire 26650 - a bright light and long work. On the average and low modes is not heated. Heated at a maximum, but fins cooling well. A good throw of light. Good price.
    I advise to buy
  • Power flashlight

posted by sukica

Very strong and I mean very stron light comes out of this flashlight, some time even to strong. Very good built quality. Small size and fits into the hand nicely.Very low price for what you get.
    You should definetly buy this flashlight if you need strong bright light, or you just want to blind a friend. The price is fantastic.
    It's a good buy. I am very happy for buying this flashlight, becouse this is my first realy strong one. Definitly a good buy.
  • Really nice

posted by gasbag11

Very bright. It's a great thrower, with plenty of good even spill. Really nice quality, with good finish. Has O-rings on head, tailcap, and lens. Has a nice solid feel. Deep reflector, which helps the throw. No scratches or flaws anywhere.Will easily throw over 100 meters.
    Typical 5 mode switch. Starts on high, than a light press gives mid>lo>strobe>sos.It would be much better without the blinking modes, but......
    A really nice, bright, good all around light.Definitetly one of my favorites. :)
  • Cheap and useful

posted by B4Ctom1

Convex lens allows a tight square beam that can be cast at great distances or adjusted to a great local flood beam. Regulator and emitter are mounted in a block of metal which offer decent heatsinking considering the limited packaging.
    I didn't know if I should list it as a pro or a con, but the focus is slip collar type, not threaded or cammed. It uses an o-ring for resistance. You would turn it on and then set it to the focut you need with only one hand.
    All in all, this light is worth more than the sum of this review. A good and useful bargain. I will suggest others buy it for the price alone.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections