DX  » view all led flashlights xm-l t6 » led flashlights xm-l t6

led flashlights xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought led flashlights xm-l t6 Also bought

Purchase the latest led flashlights xm-l t6 with wonderful pricing DX is the leading electronic products provider in the world where millions of people shop daily. May you have a great shopping experience with our worldwide free shipping.

led flashlights xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• Mind blowingly brilliant, compact, and very high quality

posted by Ruggy

Extremely well designed.The four 18650 cells operate in parallel, so there can be no dangerous reverse charging of the cells and also no flickering of the light if the unit gets bumped.The finish appears to be gold-tone anodized aluminum, with a nice bead-blasted texture to the flashlight body. The protective lens appears to be glass.This light is MUCH BRIGHTER than my 1400 lumen 24 watt HID light. I truly believe this could be around 3000 lumens. It's absolutely astonishing how much light comes out of this little package, and also how long the batteries last. It's mind blowing.Press the button once for bright mode, press it again for dim mode (maybe 10% of its full brightness via square wave) and again turns it off. Hold the button for a few seconds to get flashing mode.It comes in a nice box with a spare O-Ring and a high quality lanyard.After several minutes it warms a bit, but only moderately and the batteries themselves remain cool.
    The flash mode is extremely disorienting!!! Just a couple seconds of it and I immediately get a huge headache and almost start to wonder what direction is up. Can you imagine doing that to an intruder in your home? It would definitely throw the intruder off balance. It would also definitely signal for help in an emergency, so this would also be great for camping. This is probably my favorite DX purchase to date.
    If you like powerful quality flashlights, you must get this light!Or if you can even occasionally use something that is lightweight yet shines brighter than a car's headlight, you must get this light!
  • Eastward YJ Cree XM-L T6

posted by aurispector

Solid quality look and feel. Extremely bright white emitter. Deep narrow aluminum smooth reflector makes for a tight thrower. Excellent anodizing including on threads. Single rubber/silicone seals at joints. Forward clicky switch includes momentary mode and does not change modes accidentally. Mode memory works reasonably well - when on, press 1/2 way and hold then shut off to switch modes. Will tail-stand, lanyard included.
    Top quality light from DX. This is probably the best I've bought yet through DX, both in terms of brightness and also overall quality. Durability of components remains to be seen.
    Large and heavy compared to a pocket LED light - but it's not something you would pocket carry. It's still far smaller than a 2 cell mag light. The size is dictated by the battery and reflector so making it smaller and lighter would compromise quality or function.
    I think this torch raises the bar on LED lights. Overall fit and finish are flawless, no functional glitches.
    Switch with momentary mode should be standard on everything.
    My new favorite!
  • GOOD FOR THE PRICE SO FAR

posted by vambreace

powerful and very bright. acceptable thrower with good side split. the focused beam can reach like 250 or 300 meters. after 15 minutes if barely get warm. good for the price has a decent rum time in 50% output mode
    on the five modes are only tree useful the rest is a waste of engineering. mode output 1-100%, mode 2-50%, 3-25% and the strobe and sos. skip them i don't see any use
    good for the price. some bulky! you can't carry in a pocket but for the light output the size is acceptable. you can go with him in a back pack or in your car
  • very bright and feels solid

posted by mika2011

Amazing brightness, five T6 leds gives very much light. Build quality is good, the flashlight feels and looks expensive. There are O-rings on the threads and there are also spare O-rings included. Also included is a belt pouch, which covers the lens and a plastic bag which could be useful for storage. It has memory mode.
    You should get 26650 batteries for this beast. Tailcap currents in high-med-low modes are 2,13A - 1,35A - 0,36A. I used three protected Trustfire 18650s (sku.20392), which seem to work fine with this light and will give you about 70min in high mode. With decent 26650s you should get over 2 hours. Total power in high is about 27W - could be more with unprotected cells?
    Good flood flashlight. Buy also 26650 batteries.
  • Pretty practical

posted by SpaceFrog

Nicely built, good grip, light pattern typical for most XML flashlights - bright hotspot with smooth transition to flood, so it both throws and floods. Very practical switch - it is tactical/forward clicky so you can turn it on with half-press. It always starts on low mode which is actually good for most utility purposes as it does not blind and helps save battery as you ramp up light as you need it. Separate mode button is nice touch and makes it easier to operate in gloves. Two 18650 batteries offer some stamina - it runs 1-1.5 hours on high and maybe more if you use really good cells.
    No lanyard (but there are holes to attach one). If you want to attach it to bicycle (I use it on bars) you can use two sku.31871 mounts if you put them next to each other and cut the walls in the middle so they make a wider U-mount together. It is a bit heavy for them but usable if your ride is not too bumpy.
    Very practical flashlight, my favorite so far.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections