DX  » cree led flashlight » view all led cree flashlight t6 » led cree flashlight t6

led cree flashlight t6

Customers Who Bought led cree flashlight t6 Also bought

You'll find the best led cree flashlight t6 for you here. DX is an E-commerce online retailer situated in China with more than 100,000 cool gadgets with free worldwide shipping. What are you waiting for? Buy now!
Related Hot Products: led tactical flashlight cree

led cree flashlight t6 Customers Reviews

• Very good flashlight

posted by shpax

Compact as it should be for 1 18650 batteryStill 1 18650 accumulator is the best choice comparing with AA type for instanceBuilt wellMetal have good finish.Stiff caps and clean screw3 modes as stated. It is pro to meWide filling light beam, about 45deg or so. With slightly visible central spot, exactly what I needed.Button works well to.
    Although the cons they were fixed in minute. So it is really does not matter.Crown was loosen abit due to the transportation I suppose. Nothing serious.The flashlight works well. I tested it with highest mode during may be 10 minutes which makes it become quite warm but still acceptable for such small device.
    very good price to quality factor. good classic design.
  • Great CREE XM-L

posted by Potstada

Very, very, very bright. I use it only at my bike at ~500mA out of my dynamo. Surly its oversized, but so it running extremly effective. But even so it is no comparison to my old halogen bulb (which was also good). It makes light subjectively 4 times more as the old bulb.
    Perhabs I gonna use the next XM-L's for a spot at higher power. We will see.
    Very bright emitter, nice price what else could you demand ;)
  • Get a lot for little money

posted by Dutch5751

- bright 800-900 lumens- solid/sturdy- zoom function- comes with 2 18650 batteries!- comes with double 18650 battery charger
    I looked at a lot of flashlights on DX and figured that if I wanted a small powerful versatile flashlight it HAD to be:- a zoom flashlight- a 18650 battery oneProblem was that I don't have any 18650 batteries nor charger, so would have to get those alsoUntill I found this one, which had all I needed; powerful, 18650, with 2 batteries and a charger for less than if I bought them seperately..
    costeffective all in one package
  • cool light to blind people with

posted by abstractor

i like the light. much brighter than the others and looks cool too. Good thrower, well the best II have.
    I agree with the other reviewer that says
    "Top quality light from DX. This is probably the best I've bought yet through DX, both in terms of brightness and also overall quality. Durability of components remains to be seen"
    z
    get one, have fun
    now
    burn in hell
  • Great torch

posted by MichaelB74

- unbelievably bright,- nice finish (I don't know how durable)- seals seems to be good quality- able to tail stand,- not too large,- fluorescent switch and front ring,- well made threads.
    If the air is clear you can see objects at 500m.Similar power to front car lamp.Light colour tint is cold but not violet.
    Overall superb flashlight.Never seen any more powerful so far.Very good price for what you getI'm buying 2 more fo my family members as gifts.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections