DX  » led bike lights »  view all led bike light t6 » led bike light t6

led bike light t6

Customers Who Bought led bike light t6 Also bought

This is our best led bike light t6, they all share a great design and great prices. DX offers worldwide free shipping and faster delivery. bike lights led lumen or 5 led light bike contains many hot and popular products. Visit now and experience our quality service, brought to you from China's leading online retailer.
Related Hot Products: led bike flash light, bike light led battery, bike led light aaa, bike light led white, bike led tail light

led bike light t6 Customers Reviews

• Excellent for night bike ride

posted by dansouza

Excellent for night bike ride. - excellent, awesome, great price. - very well built. - great size. - great design. - beautiful color! - light is very, very strong. - great zoom. I can use not just to ride my bike. - excellent to use in night rides. - nice charger. - It's good not to rely on common batteries. - excellent material, very resistant. - very light Weight. - It's awesome that comes with rechargeable batteries. - well packed: the box is very good and beautiful.
    The head support is awesome as well.
    A friend bought this model and told me to do the same. I saw this light working during some night bike rides. I can say that is totally worth to have one of this. It will be a good investment in your security.
  • Nice Light

posted by starush

+ 4 grades of brightness. Most of time I used low (15%) in the city and sometimes 50% of brightness.+ Soft bright light, with brighter center, but not "sharp narrow beam in the center and darker sides"+ When connect to a battery and when switch it off, it blinks (up to ten times) to show actual voltage of the battery.+ Separate button for strobe. Works from any state. Very good to use when crossroad approaching, even daytime.+ When voltage of battery really low, the color of switching button changes from green to blue. It means "you have 10-20 minutes to change the battery before it switch off" + Convenient mount with silicone rings+ Small size, lightweight and cool looking with fluorescent silicon elements.
    + I wish if it has additional less bright strobe mode.+ It could be nice to have additional brightness mode between 15% and 50%. For example, 35%.+ I would like to not blind the oncoming drivers, so it could be very useful to form the beam.
    It's very good light for that price. This SKU comes without battery pack and charger, so you able to choose it on you own opinion. I would recommend it to buy.
  • B60 Waterproof Cree XM-L T6 1000LM 3-Mode White LE

posted by Merman2011

Flashlight, purchased for spearfishing as it is waterproof, very bright, powerful and wide beam of light 900 lumens, light weight, ease of use. Three modes of operation High> Low> Fast Strobe. The connection wires between the battery and flashlight tightly, a waterproof rubber seal. Works 3:00 at maximum power, it is checked. This button on the lamp operates in water and is illuminated after you connect the battery, it is very convenient for switching. Tested in water at a depth of 3 meters.
    If possible, provide a rigid attachment of the lamp to the other surfaces (bike handlebars, helmet, rifle Scuba)
    I recommend an underwater hunter, a very low price for good quality.
  • great lights at great price

posted by koifish88

aluminium construction feels very solid,bright enough for night trails(not sure about the rated lumens but not an issue for me)has got 3 modes, max brightness, mid brightness, and strobe.much cheaper than what is sold locally usually cost 100 over bucks
    if you need a bike light, get these!!i do not think there's and cheaper lights with these performance out there.
  • Strong beam of light

posted by ltuuri

Compact and lightweight for such a strong, powerful light. Good for bicycling, you can really see far away. Not too many modes makes it faster to choose the right one. Solid build quality.
    Form of the light beam is longish: very good for driving. For a general purpose headlamp for camping, cooking etc. I would still use my old headlamp with much less power but broader shape of the light beam
    Great buy, good price/

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections