DX  » led bike lights » view all led bike light t6 » led bike light t6

led bike light t6

This is our best led bike light t6, they all share a great design and great prices. DX offers worldwide free shipping and faster delivery. bike lights led lumen or 5 led light bike contains many hot and popular products. Visit now and experience our quality service, brought to you from China's leading online retailer.
Related Hot Products: led bike flash light, bike light led battery, bike led light aaa, bike light led white, bike led tail light

led bike light t6 Customers Reviews

• Waterproof Flashlight for caving

posted by xis1777

Flashlight, purchased for caving as it is waterproof.Nice and high quality realisation.Very good operating time in medium power mode (12 hours) and in high power (3 hours).Quite fast charger (less than one night).The beam is highly focused which is an avantage but sometime a desavantage.
    Cable could be longer.The power switch could be better.
    Very good value, I recommand for caving
  • VERY bright and good throw, SPOT light.

posted by daihard

Very bright light, came with a head mount that I had to modify to use on my helmet.
    EXTREMELY BRIGHT SPOT with a weak wide spill.
    Nice battery light
    Small and light
    Back lights up with a nice green glow
    Glowing seal rings
    Cable length is sufficient for mounting on the bike. (I have a 19" frame)
    Stays mounted in place with mounting rings, however I needed to add a rubber strip to keep it from sliding down.
    I've read/heard that the T6 XML-T6 LED is more efficient then the SSC P7s... so "probably" expect a longer brighter burn time.
    The light is VERY BRIGHT. Much brighter then my 900 lumen SSC pocket light.
    The spill - throw is a bit of a joke, Its a LASER frankly. I mounted it on my helmet, and even that was hard to use trail riding at night.
    I found a diffuser on Amazon and E-Bay that may solve the spot problem. Also another member mentioned to light SAND the glass lens.
    Ill give both a try and post results.
    This is a great light, its simple and cheap.
    The size and and weight are wonderful for short INTENSE trail riding at night.
    The spot is really TOO much for Mt. Biking. If your street riding, then maybe...maybe its okay.
    But when your biking, you dont need to see obstacles 100 meters away, you need to see EVERYTHING 20 meters away.
    If you can find a diffuser, then this probably is the best value for your money.
  • IT MAKES NIGHT ON DAY

posted by otoleganes

It´s really a very good purchase because thanks to this focus can be made with all comfort nights routes with very good visibility. In a journey to mountain path with 2-3 cyclistmates is enough to carry a single focus for all.
    It is convenient to take into account two aspects: we must have an adapter to plug the charger if you're going to use in Europe and is also recommended to buy a battery backup for long routes, although the battery life is good (over 3 hours)
    to enjoy night routes
  • Great product for an excellent price

posted by sonix1

Bright light, simple easy to access button on the back, only 3 settings makes cycling through them easy. Comes with a head mount, and 2 o-rings for mounting on bike handlebars.
    Advertise the correct lumen rating -- however even as a 900 lumen light, it would be >$200 locally so - can't complain. Batteries are remote mounted with a wire - be aware, you've got to find a place to mount the battery pack.
    Not as advertised, but still a great product.
  • Strong beam of light

posted by ltuuri

Compact and lightweight for such a strong, powerful light. Good for bicycling, you can really see far away. Not too many modes makes it faster to choose the right one. Solid build quality.
    Form of the light beam is longish: very good for driving. For a general purpose headlamp for camping, cooking etc. I would still use my old headlamp with much less power but broader shape of the light beam
    Great buy, good price/

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections